Reviews for The Dragon and His Lioness
love it! thanks!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 40 . 7/27/2017
Loved this so much!
KyokoHatake-Uchiha chapter 30 . 3/28/2017
Well didn't she erase her parents memory? So she should be able to be more forgiving about not telling people the truth.
Ren Mashiro chapter 5 . 3/8/2017
I am just so confused. There is just so much that doesn't make any sense at all. Every single person is horribly out of character and each even is jolting because there is absolutely no flow. I'm sorry, but I think you really need to rework this. Add some sophistication to the language itself, expand content to smooth the transitions... above all, if you want the characters this OOC them you desperately need to develop them more so we can attempt to understand and accept their new personalities. Without that I am just lost and confused, I'm sorry.
Revel975 chapter 23 . 2/19/2017
Damn I had a break down reading this chapter because I lost my mom to liver failure just recently.
Tilty.bbb chapter 40 . 5/15/2016
This was really fun to read. Well done
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
wow this is Amazing
Guest chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
Great story, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/16/2015
Do you know any position besides missionary? It's like reading the same scene over and over with barely any variation. I really like your story, and your plot and characterizations are excellent. However, in the future, could you please let the girl get on top once and a while, not to mention from behind side by side, and don't forget doggie style, etc. Boring sex does not good fan fic make.
BCgurlie chapter 40 . 10/7/2015
Loved this story!
anabelle chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
ya deacuerdo es completamente ridiculo, ron puede engaƱarla y poner a harry en su contra pero nunca la llamaria sangre sucia
que estupides
FallonNicole86 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
So I stopped here:

"No, Mum, I do not want any tea. Tea is for women, and that is something I am not." He then continued to mutter under his breath about "silly women things." Hermione giggled to herself, Charlie really was something else.

Because WTF. And that's only the second paragraph of the first chapter.

"Silly women things"? No. Just...no. Hermione has lost her shit over less.
jaelynnross19996 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
What i honestly dont like about ths chapter is that Hermione would of fought back. She wouldnt have played the damsel in distress card cause shes not a damsel in distress shes a girl who is also a strong and powerful witch. Besides that great story so far!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 28 . 2/5/2014