Reviews for The Dragon and His Lioness
mark.tiltman chapter 40 . 5/15
This was really fun to read. Well done
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7
wow this is Amazing
Guest chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
:-)
Guest chapter 40 . 12/16/2015
Great story, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/16/2015
Do you know any position besides missionary? It's like reading the same scene over and over with barely any variation. I really like your story, and your plot and characterizations are excellent. However, in the future, could you please let the girl get on top once and a while, not to mention from behind side by side, and don't forget doggie style, etc. Boring sex does not good fan fic make.
BCgurlie chapter 40 . 10/7/2015
Loved this story!
anabelle chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
ya deacuerdo es completamente ridiculo, ron puede engaƱarla y poner a harry en su contra pero nunca la llamaria sangre sucia
que estupides
FallonNicole86 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
So I stopped here:

"No, Mum, I do not want any tea. Tea is for women, and that is something I am not." He then continued to mutter under his breath about "silly women things." Hermione giggled to herself, Charlie really was something else.

Because WTF. And that's only the second paragraph of the first chapter.

"Silly women things"? No. Just...no. Hermione has lost her shit over less.
jaelynnross19996 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
What i honestly dont like about ths chapter is that Hermione would of fought back. She wouldnt have played the damsel in distress card cause shes not a damsel in distress shes a girl who is also a strong and powerful witch. Besides that great story so far!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
FANGIRLING OTP ALERT!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I like this story so far. I don't like the Ron/Hermione pairing in canon and was shocked when I first read it (I always thought it was going to be Harry to be honest) so I can appreciate a good Ron-bashing story. However, I don't think that Ron would brandish the "M" word about no matter how mad he was. It's a bit off-putting, but then I suppose that would be the point. I think he'd call her names, but I don't think he'd go there. Likewise, I am having trouble believing Harry would abandon Hermione for Ron; especially since Ron is a bit fair- weathered and has turned against him in the past. I think Hermione and Ginny would be more credible to him, but I get the whole damsel in isolation and distress finds love motif. Looking forward to reading other chapters to see how it works itself out.
Pelinxa chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hey,

I thought that you might like to know that the format for writing with speech means that every time a new person in speaking, it begins on a new line. I promise you that I am saying this just as a means of constructive criticism to make the story easier to read.

I'm loving it so far, which is good because I have stopped reading the last 5 that I tried to because I got bored.

looking forward to continuing

Pelinxa
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dramione13 chapter 40 . 6/26/2013
This should definitely been more well-known because this is really good and deserves loads of recognition! You do too!
Dramione13 chapter 40 . 6/26/2013
I always reread this story as it's my favourite Charmione fic! It's just beautiful and I love how Charlie defends Hermione and comforts her! It's just so beautiful!

I wish there were more Charmione fics like this on here!