Reviews for When Demon Meets Demon
ben123456123 chapter 1 . 7/14
Can I have a sequel please?! One where Azazel andKurt get reunited and the rest of the X-Men learn who he is. PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Ow, poor kurt
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Based on First class I think that Azazel would be a bit of an arse. But that's just me.
Fangirl1a chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Bayville to Toronto by jet is a rather short plane ride. Unless they were heading to BC or Yukon Territories it wouldn't take too long. It'd take longer to go to the other side of America.
bluelizard91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hi, The Ember Raven! This is bluelizard91, posting about your story 'When Demon Meets Demon'. Like you said in the author's notes you stretched the facts and character's somewhat, but I really like how this story turned out! Have you ever considered doing a kind of companion story about the flashback with Kurt and Mystique? Like, explain what they were doing and how they got to be on more friendly terms than in the cartoon? That would be really interesting...Anyway, I'll say it again: this story is really good! Keep it up! *thumbs up*
ravengirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i love it! so much i love azazels character! you shod mack a azazel and mystique and kurt story!
doglover500 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love ur story. it's amazing
doglover500 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really liked this story. Kurt is one of my favorite chacaters.
JakkinAkkiDragonRiders chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is a take on Azazel I haven't seen before. Most of the fics I have read show him as evil. You are an unusual person. (That was meant as compliment.)

Keep writing!
O.O chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i loved this! it was sweet, sorta, and i love azazel and kurt, so it was wunderbaar!
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Good story as usual
Kitty-Mae chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I liked it. And you didn't stretch the truth too much. Azazel really did love Mystique. I like how you brought Azazel into Evolution, though I wish it were a bit longer.