Reviews for Ice Cold: the Sequel
Sum1cooler chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
So ... I'm just wondering... Is there a sequel ;] Or a part three lol XDXDXD

The ending sounds open ended or I think it is open because I love your writing and want more XDXDXDXDXD. It's probably the latter reason but I'll hold onto the reason that you'll write more ;].

Kendall.. lol. You almost embarrassed Carlos with his secret sex life. I wonder what happens if Logan finds out. I know Logan in this is accepting and loving but sex changing people. If Logan finds out, is cargan going to break up [? Don't make me cry!

And the suicide... WHAT! That was soooo unexpected!1I can't believe Kendall was going to take his life. Kendall... [ He needs help and finally he is getting the help he needs. But just a thought, is Kendall taking the medicine that caused Richard to act like that?

GRRR! I want to know. IS THERE A PART THREE!

And is CARGAN GOING TO BE TOGETHER! .

lol. I'm not too fond of jo but I'm kind of glad she is warming to the idea of daddy Kendall-ish lol. And Jason likes him even though this is a pretty scary moment.

And Jason and Carlos... YOU ARE KILLING ME! ARE YOU MAKING A PART THREE WITH CARGAN ADOPTING/ making a baby? GRRR

lol I love the story Corey and Pier. I try to press favorite story but it won't let me favorite it again and again. lol XD I love this story guys.

You guys are geniuses. ]
Sum1cooler chapter 17 . 4/21/2012
I love it! Who can hate it? This chapter is sooo good and you know me. I love any kind of cargan activity an this was soo beautifully done. Logan is confused. Carlos is scary. Logan is soo dominant when he's mad and Carlos is so innocent. I love it. I mean I love submissive LOgan and dominant Carlos but this is just perfect.

And Logan said that Carlos is the sexually one. Lol XDXD. Logan is using sex to get back at Carlos. XD. I love them so much.

But what? Richard was drugged? Who gave him the medicine? I am betting its Kendall but Kendall has the same symptom. I wonder if Kendall is secretly given those pills too. Interesting.

You got to make a sequel lol! I know. This review is for chapter 17 but when I finished I had to read 18 before writing this review lol XDXD. You don't know the effects you have on me with you cliffhanger. GRRRR! Kendall!

And grrrrr! Cargan! Just be happy again, please :). Btw you saw the tweet about the directors and them and the cargan tweet? OMG! Cargan is sooo real! Lol XD

Ok... Before I go crazy. I love the chapter. I'll try to review the end chapter when my brain is not crazy from this ending :)
sega0907 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
Oh my god! Bravo, *clap clap clap* that was amazing. I love this story and the original so much. This was absolutely the PERFECT way to end the sequel. Thank you for writing this.

And as for the future part, OMG I can't wait. I hope Kendall doesn't turn bad. I mean, he is a great villain, but let's give him a nice role, and bring in a new villain to stir up some trouble. Again, wonderful story! Keep on writing!
nickyd92 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
amazing chapter! and story! i've always loved this and been on Kendall's side :') but now he's better! and i dxpect more kames in the future from you two!
Kames chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I need MORE. MORE MORE! ASDFGH Kendall's back!
Ice Journals chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
#&$#U#$5******!
Ice Journals chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
please let Kendall die, please let Kendall die, PLEASE let Kendall die, PLEASE LET KENDALL DIE!
ShyVibrant chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
Um..

Don't die James, Logan, Carlos, Mrs. knight/Harlow!
Sum1cooler chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Don't hate me Corey... Sorry for the late reply. I've been dead for the last week and that is not fun ...

But :):):):) Carlos is ok and alive. He is ALIVE! I am sooo happy and smiling soo widely. :) I love Carlos. :) and Logan :(. But logie :(. I feel so bad for him. Carlos has a secret and Logan is suffering because if it. :(. Carlos. What are you going to do? Is Carlos going to tell Logan an risk his relationship or keep it a secret :(.

And Kendall. I feel bad for him. Everyone is ignoring him but they have good reasons. Sigh :(. And Kendall is haunted by bobby yet James knows... Everything is crazy and out of control. Lol. I hope everything gets back to normal. :).

Great chapter pier/Corey. :).
nickyd92 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
wow, this chapter was intense! and really good! so is Richard dead? and I hope Kendall and James get together still. and Boby? he can't be real can he? well i'll find out. please update soon!
Ice Journals chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
!
sega0907 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
OMGOMGOAHAGFNHHWVHBVVGGVG!

THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME! (USES ALL CAPS)

Maybe since Bobby is the voice, that means Kendall isn't necessarily evil, or something. Maybe he was possessed. I can feel a slight opportunity for Kames. Let's go Kames!

BTW: UPDATE THIS AMAZING/KICK-ASS/SUSPENSEFUL/DRAMATIC/AWESOME/ETC STORY!

That is all.
xPlasticJaganx chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Okay so like i havent reviewed in a while.

THIS IS THE WORST STORY IN THE UNIVERSE OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE ALKSKALKDSPKSKDP

jk.

I LOVE this story. If you stop writing i will kill you both. Jk

Im just gonna write random spam here ldakspsa;askdwsodkasdla;slkaskndksdskda;dka[;dka

I LOVE YOUGUUUIIISE

okay im done. txt me yall.
ShyVibrant chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
HOLY CRAP!

Bobby is the voice.

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF FREAKING PEARL! I didn't expect that.
22randomninja22 chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
i cant believe you ended the chapter like this.

update soon please :D