Reviews for Eyes Closed
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
How can a fic be so sad and heart warming at the same time...? I am in love
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I can't express this in words. Let me try sounds.

Awwww. Sniff sniff. Awwww.

Yup, that sums it up.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This fic made me laugh and cry at the same time. I'm seriously... unconsolable right now.

That was amazing and I have no other words. You're absolutely amazing.
MyPartnerInCrime chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is so beautiful, and a little sad. Definitely the best Cooper story I've read )
TearThisCanvas chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Heart-stoppingly gorgeous. We haven't even met Cooper yet but you've gone and cemented their story in my head and I will, I promise, think of this fic when we first see him onscreen; I won't be able to help it. You've charted their lives so beautifully, realistically and poignantly, and it's honestly left me a little dumbstruck. This was truly incredible to read. :)
JennMel chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was beautiful :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
a good one
Becca chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Everything you write is perfect. You have this incredible uniqueness about you, which is so different but manages to be refreshing rather than annoying. I love everything you do, even if I am now condemned to be disappointed by canon!Cooper. Can't wait to read all the other amazingness that popped into my inbox earlier today! Thanks so much for writing these, they're truly incredible :)
Monica121 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
As per usual, your stories are so lovely that it hurts. I know that I'm just going to be disappointed when Glee actually airs the Cooper episode, and he's not as wonderful as he is in your head. Your stories are so wonderful, and the voice is always so interesting. I can't wait to eventually see some of your original work!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
adore!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was just so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Great job.