Reviews for To Trust Oneself
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You kinda remind me of stargate with that P-90 and the image of Brandt carrying it.. Priceless! xD
Anise Nadiah chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I want more! That is one great Brand angst and hurt comfort. please write more of Brandt fic i definitely gonna read them. you are that goo :)
WickedBlue chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I love hurt-Will. Hurt- and angsty Will is even better. And when you throw in the team and especially Ethan for comforting you've pretty much made my day. So, yeah, this is a wonderful fic.:-)
me-Jessilian chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Hurray! You're back! I seriously missed you here at the MI4 fandom. Don't get me wrong, I am also in love with your Avengers fanfics, but you're really good with MI4 as well. And I was dying for a new chapter to this story. So yeah, you totally made my day here :-)

Anyway, I know I keep repeating myself, but you've done a great job with this. Loved the way you've portrayed the team, especially Brandt ofcourse. Like the plot, the action, the whump, the drama of Brandt doubting himself and all that. Just plain awesomeness!

So whether it's The Avengers or MI4, just keep writing!
RuinNine chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Don't worry, muses tend to have a mind of their own. ;]

You made up for the delay with this sweet chapter! Loved it!

Thank you very much for sharing this with us! I absolutely enjoyed the ride! ;D
Victoria LeRoux chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Yay.

I actually didn't recognize this at first because of the different title.

I loved how you ended it - I don't see why you were concerned about the ending of this. You did a fantastic job. Ugh. I don't blame you for loosing your muse in favor of the Avengers. You're doing such a good job on those fics anyway.

Loved the h/c in this chapter. You did a good job creating the tension before they got out of them. Also loved the blame talk going on. Great job!
SGreenD chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Awww! Already over? :( But anyway, great story! I felt so bad for Brandt and Benji the WHOLE time, and never have I hated someone as bad as this Curón SOB. And when Jane asked Benji how he felt and he answered, "I'd be better if Brandt was here", I was like, ooooh, can it get any better? :) But I think you are right with the characterization of Brandt - he IS one to hold onto guilt over things that are not his fault.

Awesome story! Let's have more of that :)

PS: I've been looking into the Avengers fandom as well. It's just too tempting!
catfoxy chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
That. Was. Awesome!

I loved those little moments with Brandt and Benji in the jungle, trying to outsmart eachother despite their injuries. And also how Ethan came through for them, particularly when he set Brandt straight in the end, making sure that Brandt knows they are a team. And that last line of Ethan...whoohooo... he really is glad that the mission has been completed, huh? LOL

The only sad thing is that by completing the mission, the story is also nearing completion. I would love to read more. *hint* *hint* ;)
solstice chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Oh man, this soooooo needs an update! I mean, it's been awhile... Hope you haven't given up on this! Cause it's just too good!
rebeldesigns chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Wow, I am absolutely immersed in, and impressed with, this story. It is the perfect mixture of action, mystery, humor, and possible... tension between Brandt and Carter? I love it all! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
dentalfloss chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
This is excellent :D I love all the miss communication/interpretation (does that make sense?) and self-doubt you've planted within Brandt and how the team is reacting to it so far. You have great story flow and I love the scenario you've set up (poor Benji and Brandt!). I look forward to the rest of this fic!
SGreenD chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
You know what, I just LOVE Simon Pegg, so of course I love Benji (quite frankly, he's the reason I even went to the movies), and I am so worried about him and poor Brandt! I really need an update right about now, so keep it going, it's a great story. PS: Fucking Curón! I hate that motherfucker, and I hope he gets shot as well!
tellygirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
*Shakes fist* I HATE Curon, which of course means that he's a great bad guy and you're doing a fantastic job :o)

Poor Brandt though, he can't possibly hold out much longer :o( I'm relieved that Ethan is so fast, if it was me who had to run for help the poor boy would be in even deeper sh!t, lol!
me-Jessilian chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Oh dear, looks like they're in real trouble now... Ethan better run real fast to get them help. Go Ethan!

I just hope Curon won't give them anymore problems. Jane has enough on her mind as it is, with both Brandt and Benji injured...That man had better not try to pull any stunts now! Oh by the way, points for Benji for 'accidentally' kicking him. I hope he'll get to do it again...And I wonder what Ethan's gonna do now that he knows what Curon told Brandt. They really need to do something about that.

So anyhow, great chapter yet again. I love the pace of the story and the way you're building it up. Nice job on the angst/suspense/action etc! Keep it up!
RuinNine chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
This is just brilliant! It's getting better and better and better! You're on a roll, aren't you? ;D Can't wait to see where this is going! I'm clinging to the edge of my seat here!

Thank you very much and please update soon! :)