Reviews for Blindsided
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
How can you break my heart so many times with so little words and still give me hope by them just calling each other's name.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Ugh, this much ugly crying should be outlawed. *sniffs*
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Cliffhanger makes my head spin and my heart ache :x

But yeah... the way you write is beautiful. Fantastical. Awesome.

It starts again, in a coffee shop. The last time it starts over. And unlike the fairytales they hoped their love lifes would achieve, this love is forever. *heart*
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love your myriad universe drabbles on Kurt and Blaine. It's a fresh take on this meme.
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
(I'm sorry to be reviewing everything all at once but-) Guh. This is like an emotional rollercoaster. Sad and then happy and then sadder and then happier and then saddest and then even sadder and then really, really happy.

But you wrote this and so you probably know that.

But, again, well done, this is amazing. One bit that really got me was Blaine leaving the second time because he can't cope with the sounds of life happening around him. That's so true to what you feel after a nasty break up.

Another fantastic job, thank you,

padfoot
Monica121 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Whhhhhhhy did you have to post all of these stories this week when I have midterms to study for? Oh goodness, as always, I love your multiple ideas of how things could go, but how there is no way in any of them that they don't end up together. They break my heart, and then pick up the pieces and maybe its a little clumsily taped, but its whole again and I just... ugh. Too much coffee, not enough sleep, lots of stress, and your amazing stories leave me entirely incoherent.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 2/7/2012