Reviews for You're The Boss, Applesauce
CrimsonRose99 chapter 6 . 1/2
Really really love the fanfic! I think Cam has so many more personality traits to him than Daniel does. ...and I always seem to have a thing for the bad boys lol. Anyway, I love how you added in the past 2 chapters about the past events in their lives and the possibility of Luce's undying love directed towards Cam and finally not Daniel. I still have to finish reading the last 2 books of the Fallen series, which may prove to be a bit hard considering I want the events in your fanfic to happen in the actual series! Ugh! Well, I guess I'll stop blabbering and leave you with a reoccurring message: update soon! We really want more Cam & Luce action! Thanks so much for posting!
HeapsofHorses chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
This story is absolutely AMAZING! Please update soon!
LynGray chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
'0' but...but... HOW can't she see that Cam loves her and loves her in a better way that Daniel does?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
When is the next one going to come out? QQ''
cryptickate chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
i love this fic! it's rare to see well-written Fallen fics, and especially one about Cam and Luce! Cam was so cute and lovable in this story. aww... and it's so funny how you made Daniel seem so creepy to Luce. lollll. Poor Cam, though... I would love to read more Cam/Luce or just any kind of Cam fics, but there are so few out there! / anyway, THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME FIC! )
AmuChiKitty chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Omg more yayayay! I had waited for soooo long! I thought that you would never carry this on Q-Q I love love love it! x33! 333
LittleLily99 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Hi! New reader here! ;) I absolutly adore this story already! Please continue and uupdate soon because I'm dying to know what will happen next! :D
sweetdreams chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Nooo I just read the chapter although I love luce acting strong you can't let her leave cam. They belong together. It was meant to be! They change each other for the better, please don't tear them apart.
sweetdreams chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Yesss you finally updated I really love this story. You are a really talented author and I'm great full that you decided to continue with this because there is so little cam and luce stories. Personally I love cam. Can't wait for the next chapter.
pianoheart chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I love you soooooooo much. I've been waiting for this update for so long! This story is definitely one of the best and this chapter didn't dissapoint.
Flutterby Rose chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
omg omg omg omg omg omg new chapter. i saw it there at the top of my fae stories list and i was lla IT AS UPDATEDDDD! and so i ran to re read all of it an right now im up later than i should be because i have shool in the morning but omg i so dont care care re reading the whole thing was sooo worth it! And the Lucam! i totally adore them so much and this chapter was just... it made me cry and i legit wanna murder Daniel. He's such a . jackass... well just go with that cause its nicer than what im really thinking. But i soo cant wait to read what happens next! you gotta update soon. Much love!

Flutterby Rose
Rasgnarok chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
YAAAAAAAY ! Finallyyyyyyyy! Loving it, loving it. Loving Cam, loving new Luce and hating (well deservedly) Daniel.
Im sooo glad you updated, thought this story was abandonned when I followed, but well, my hopes payed off :D

Keep this up, I love it honey!
Revelation Rebel chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I'm cry. ew. Daniel needs to die ASAP. this is just - no. no. I need more now. you don't even know how much this AU means 2 me.i need 60s camluce like I need oxygen
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
You have to post very soon. I read the first chapter of this when you first posted it. I loved it so much i reread it a million times. I cant believe how amazing this story has become. I just happened to find it again. I love it and i am absolutely dying to read more. If it was possible i would read it tonight to the very end and then again! Please tell me you are an author by now of many books. I will desperatly be checking daily for another chapter even though your last post date disheartens me. :( please post again soon. Your story is my new drug!