Reviews for You're The Boss, Applesauce
A happy camper chapter 1 . 4/10
Can you please, please PLEASE update this?! Whenever you get a chance. It's actually the most amazing thing I've ever read on here/in general
Valfreya chapter 5 . 3/25
I love this. I truly hope that you will continue, it kinda fills the hole left by the last Fallen book... I 've never felt confortable with the ending, since it looked botched and not thought through. I always liked Cam better than Daniel, and not only because he is more fun. I honestly think he fits more Luce's personality than Daniel ever could.

Anyway, I wish that you would continue this story, it has so much potential! I'll be waiting to see if you do continue it, and I'll be your biggest fan :)
MinaCiel chapter 5 . 3/24
God! So sad:'(
MinaCiel chapter 3 . 3/24
I love itttt!
pianoheart chapter 5 . 2/2
Please don't tell me that you abandoned this story, it's seriously the best!
KL chapter 2 . 1/16
You abandoned this story ? srsly ? Please, update... :( you said you had chapter 6 almost done and that was a year ago. You're story is so great and I can't find another cam & luce fanfic that makes sense and is well written... Could you at least give a response ? Like if you plain on continuing this. I really, REALLY, think you should because I'm in love with it. Pls pls pleeeaseee update, ok ?
Flutterby Rose chapter 5 . 1/7
Omg this story is so amazing! It seems there aren't enough Lucam stories out there and this one is brilliant! You HAVE to continue it becuase i wanna know what happens and yeah. I'll be a very happy reader if you were to post up another chapter of this.
Hetalian WhoLock chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
This is an amazing fanfic! I just finished reading 'Fallen' an it was amazing, I can't wait to read the rest of the series! But this fanfic is AWESOME! CamxLuce is my OTP
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
More I love Cam X Luce 3 3 3
PatchLover25 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Please continue to write this story! Don't leave us hanging! I can't get enough of Cluce. I want to hear more about their story cuz they're such a great couple! Your story is so much better than all the other Cam and Luce stories! Update soon!
abigail chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Please update I really love this story and I feel so sadover what cam has had to live:(
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
This is awesome. Write more Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
pleeeaaaasssseeee update like at least 20 more chapters on this because i am a complete cluce fan and I loved this
update fast,
jaz out ;.)
Ebyenvloed chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I really like this story! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Wow, I can't wait for the story to continue.
please update it soon!