Reviews for Haunted by a Broken Record
Inky Perspective chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I can't even express how much I genuinely love this. There's something so breathtaking about everything, but perhaps my favorite thing is that Blaine, for all intents and purposes, moves on with his life. He grows as a person, forms his own relationships, and is himself (something that unfortunately seems to be lacking in a lot of similar fics). He isn't instantly able to forgive Kurt and that is something so realistic, so wonderful.

I could seriously fangirl longer than necessary about this. Seriously, though, it's just... fantastic.
basanoda chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
amazing. so good. the ending was perfect
TeegyBee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Omg, this was absolutely perfect! I love your idea and your writing style is so unique, I've not read anything that reads quite like this before. Great job :) and perfect ending!
daltonfightclub chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I hate you for always leaving me on the edge until the very last moment. It's like this game, this perfectly miserable war I wage with the little scroll bar. "It's almost over," I whisper to myself, "don't let this be over," I plead with you, with Kurt, with Blaine. It's horrible and abusive and if I had it in my heart I would hate you with every ounce of my being but I can't. I can't hate you because we all know that no matter who Kurt and Blaine are, no matter where they are what they are, they WILL end in the same place they start.

At least I can hope, and that's what you force upon me. Hope. You make me hope when it hurts to hope, believe when I just want to (and even Blaine want's to) give up on believing. It's bittersweet defined and it's oh so, so delicious.

xx
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm crying right now and that was the most beautiful thing ever and I'm about to start babbling so I'll shut up.

Great job.
unicorn-named-klaine chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well, just realized that about all of my favourite Klaine stories are written by you and I never even knew. Your an amazing author!
Monica121 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Okay, this one has a special place in my heart, because while many of your stories are in LA, this one, I'm sure you know, hits especially close to home. And I could feel it, and it was real, except Matt was actually a friend of mine, and ugh. Love. Your angsty angst breaks my heart and I love it. Also, Roxie really reminded me of Bagel, from your other story.

God, I'm such a fangirl.
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I'm so glad you're writing Glee fan fic again. I missed your LA-centric take on this couple and the adventures you put them through. You manage to tell a story with minimal dialog yet keep it from not being boring.

That's good story telling. Hope someone discovers you in L.A.

But it probably won't be a Schwabs Fountain.
EvilRegal96 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Holy shit... I love you! This story seriously made me cry and laugh and squeal and jump up and down at the same time. I really think you should write a sequel! You are an amazing author! Damn I'm jealous.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh god oh god oh god. This was perfect. The characterizations, the descriptions, the emotions, everything is wonderful. Truly enjoyed the read!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ahhhh!

I found this on LJ a while ago and ADORED it and now I can review it and... I cannot express how happy I am.

Anyway, I really love this - usually I can't cope with Klaine post-high school break ups (because what if it happens?), but the way you write the decision makes a lot more sense.

There's something incredible about this that I don't know how to explain, but that really scared me - sort of, the idea of someone losing themself as they lose their friends and loves and passions from high school. As a recently-graduated student, that terrifies me, but I love how finding Kurt makes everything fall back into place for Blaine. He becomes /Blaine/ again, instead of this monotonous being that the writing so artfully conveys.

Anyway, that was long and I'm sorry. Thank you for this wonderful story!

-padfoot
LokiTheDarkWorld chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was... a little beautiful. Really. The way you wrote it was phenomonal and heart wrenching and just... amazing. This is now going on my fav list ;)

KHC