Reviews for Love At First Sight
felicia.poole.10 chapter 16 . 2/23
They must the royal couple of high school relationships lol
Brainyxbat chapter 37 . 7/12/2014
Y'know, in this chapter, I picture Cat wearing a petticoat skirt like ones that she wears in The Hambone King, The Bad Roommate, Cell Block, Tori Goes Platinum, Brain Squeezers, TheKillerTunaJump, Lumpatious, and DroneBabyDrone. :3 If you go to American Apparel's website, and search petticoat, you can find it. It's called the "Multi-Layered Reversible Petticoat." ;)
KiiroSakura chapter 59 . 4/10/2014
I'm confused, did she give him a handjob or blowjob?
manguy88 chapter 70 . 3/26/2014
I read this till the end one of the best Bat stories i've read so far
Brainyxbat chapter 64 . 2/8/2014
I like this chapter, but I think they got so much stuff it was ridiculous. But the chapter's still good. I love the song. :D
Brainyxbat chapter 60 . 2/8/2014
I like this chapter, but I hate how Cat was glaring and growling at Beck because of the songs on the radio, screaming at him, kicking him out of the truck, slapping his hands, etc. I understand her frustration of guys flirting with her constantly though, but I hated how she ordered Beck to get her some brown hair dye. If my dog died, I wouldn't have taken my pain out of everyone, especially my (non-existent) boyfriend.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
I am sorry but it is hilarious when Andre boogies out with Sleepy haha!
lolsigirl chapter 31 . 11/8/2013
Great chapter but when does Robbie try 2 get Cat again?
lolsigirl chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
WRITE MORE! DON'T STOP
lolsi girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Very good. Short but sweet. U need some more sayins they use in the show tho
Brainyxbat chapter 42 . 10/29/2013
No offense, but doesn't the term 'short-short pink jean shorts' sound kind of stupid? Just 'Pink jean shorts' would've been better. Plus that 'don't swear' thing gets on my nerves. But good chapter anyway. I love both songs. :D
trixiefan83 chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
I loved this chapter. I couldn't stop laughing. So hilarious!
Guest chapter 64 . 8/3/2013
What the hell is wrong with you! How could you fucking have her get drunk then have beck go- oh no the drinking I'm not too worried about! And every time cat does something, beck forgives her just like that! Effing pussy!
nakedboy101 chapter 70 . 5/26/2013
Best story ever
BeckLoveCat chapter 70 . 4/26/2013
I really really really loved your story:-)