Reviews for So Shall It End
DARK3DBABE chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
SO MANY FEELINGS!
"How do you really think this is all gonna end, Sammy?" UGH! The ANGST! It tears out my heart!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
They can go out together.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
GUH! Amazing! The end of that episode was so heartbraking! You did the moment great justice here! Spectacular writing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very, very good story.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Very poignant. Sam's words broke my heart because, it was so simple, so direct...and, I think he knows how it will end, he just doesn't want it too, because then he'd be all alone without a soul forever...good stuff.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh I believe Sam knows how it's going to end...he just doesn't want Dean going without him. That's what Sam REALLY meant! "Don't get killed...without me."

Good story! :)
Giacinta chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
At the end of your story Dean asked the retorical question that we are all now beginning to ask ourselves." How do you really think this is all gonna end, Sammy?"

I hope it doen't end too desperately, but with a minimum of hope and salvation of some kind, for if it ends in too horrible a manner it would be over-the-top cruel to Sam and Dean; anyway I hope the ending is still far in the future!

The best moments of the series are when the brothers have their intense moments together, whether it be in anger, joy or pain and here you have described so well a tragic moment.

I'm an eternal optimist, and I hope that there will be some happier scene for the boys, in their future, that you will be able to bring us, always in your perfect portrayal of their characters.

Cheers. :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You used the word despair. That said it all.
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"...past the wheels that would never be home..." Oh. This made me cry. Excellent work.
threedays chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Gah! Oh! Oh, oh, ow, ow ow. Ow.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This episode, to my also it has divided the heart for which sam this one terrified that could lose dean by whom it is made kill and driven to despair by that dean promises him that it does not go away to stop to kill. It is true, dean never stops fulfilling his promises to sammy, but also it is very true that as well as the things are obviously dean sees very difisil to be able to fulfill to sammy a promise as this, but our incredible and impressive big bro never goes to leave scared and alone sammy
sammynanci chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh,my God! Is so sad! Im scared for my Sammy and Dean! Thanks for publish! I loved this:

Dean heard every nuance in those words; couldn't help it, even as depleted as he was, because it was Sam It was "I need you", "I love you", "I'm scared", and "hold on, we can still get through this together" all rolled into one; the sum of their entire relationship, a lifetime of brotherhood.

AWWWW,its true! Sammy needed his big bro and he is the stone in their relationship,Dean it a shadow now :( ;_; Im cryng,xd
stargwynn chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Great! That part of the episode did harken back to the whole history, and it was amazing. Thanks for writing something on it.

"How do you think this is gonna end?" that's a scary thought. Dean's always believed it must end bloody for them-i forget when he said that.

But for this season, we know it ends in black ooze!