Reviews for Different Sides of the Same River
dv36muskan chapter 1 . 9/16
Everything about this story is brilliant. I really liked this AU. Great going!
DeletedAcount00001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Best Spirited Away fanfic ever! Amazing story, sweet ending... Please, write a sequel!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
This fanfiction is the definition of a perfect AU. It has also good grammar and good punctuation...Oh my god!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
That was so cute that I can't stop smiling.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Beautiful!
HPeppers chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was deep.
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very cute!
Lenena chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
What's that? Oh just my melted heart. Damn that was amazing! Kyaa! It was so adorable and very well written! I love it! :D
Lady Ami Chaos chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hello, I would ask permission to copy your story (I know this is bad, plagiarism), but I am Brazilian and I know people fans of the film Spirited Away and the couple Chihiro and Kohaku! So I'm asking permission to post this story on a Brazilian site Fanfics! Can I? Reply me as soon as you can!
Axalea chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
First off, this story has it's own plot line, but still fits into the events of the movie, and I thoroughly enjoyed that aspect. Second, I appreciate that you made Haku and Chihiro friends that grew up with each other. Also, the story you created could easily be made as an alternate universe for the actual movie. Keep on writing!

-A.C
sarahlhack chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
awwwww that was soo cute :3
carly chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really liked the story. i totally loved the moviespirited away when i first seen it. haku andchihiro are perfect rolemodels for the innocent love of children, even true love itself. i wasshocked when haku was injured though, so whenhe was healed by chihiros love foe him i rejoiced. kudos to you for makinga great story. XD
MagicalxSpiritsx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You sure created a nice story of your own.:)
elactress chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very nicely done! I applaud you tremendously! Wonderful story and very romantic!
Amayada chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Interesting. This story is very sweet!

~Niki