Reviews for You Need To Be This Wide To Ride The Ride
gfagssetgsbhuigs chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
agsergadfsyivgfyghvfyuydvgydyvbhevhuibhiuvnjxcnikm iocweocdwekf9i4j38tu892yht9uhtijodenfoi3nju9ifhy83 47yhfu9hjeuifher87fyh8734y9rfh349ufhweiufh34789ytf 78 872 gt8723 gt7892 gt89 g7 g788 gy8 t4 2tt %T% $%T $G F WC25t #%F25tr f25fTFR 52f% T fg $5 245gf 4325t25gv 24tgtrr
Tails of fury777 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Finally! A funny story for Eggman
SariaDemon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
That was hilarious! I love this fic!
GuitarGurrl13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
lol what did I just read?...
McGrizzle chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
There needs to be some punctuation... Here.

right there-v

Eggman smiled he was going to act humble about this. "Oh, I don't mind the little wait. Geniuses like me can wait."
TheUltimateBlueBlur chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great little story, I found it funny and it seemed like something Eggman would do. I also liked the part at the end because something actually went right for him for once.
KaoruTheRandomBookworm chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I feel bad ecause there are no reviews for this story. So I'm here to be your first and only. So.

If I was Eggbutt I would've calmly explained to the "manager" (if that's what he really was) that I was THE famous Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Why would he call himself Eggman?) and that I was alive way before that guy was manager therefore I had rights over him. Then I would tell him that if he wasn't going to pull me out of the line because I have seniority over him. And if he tried I would have to assert my rights as a genius and get my lackey robots to throw him in a giant vat of butter until I had successfully ridden the ride. And if he succeeded in pulling me out of the line and checking my weight I would assert that I was a paying customer and to avoid putting lives in danger I would demand cutsies and the right to ride the ride by myself. Therefore the only person I would be putting in danger was myself. And I would also have to assert that the weight limit on a ride that holds probably around 40 people would be around 5 or 6 thousand pounds and I obviously wouldn't go over that limit on my own so I wouldn't even be putting myself in danger. and then they would graciously agree to allow me to ride.

But alas, I am not Dr. Egghead and he's obviously not that much of a genius if he couldn't come up with that himself.

HOWEVER! if they had one of those things that you sat in to see if the straps would fit over your belly before you even got into the line in the first place, Eggman should've sat in it to make sure. That way of he didn't fit he wouldn't have had to wait in line for an hour just to find out he couldn't ride it. And if he was dumb enough to get in line without trying it (which he probably would be because apparently he thinks he's around 100 pounds and skinny and beautiful) and he got pulled out then...there is nothing I would've been able to do.

That is all.