Reviews for Sober
foxlover1854 chapter 4 . 7/23
Wonderfully writen i love how you discebed the, i can tlie i love you!
Earl chapter 1 . 5/18
Wow you have a talent I'll give you that but I was so interested in the first two chapters and found it funny as he'll I would pay good money for an entire book on this and read it in a day I don't care at all about the language but read the third chapter and it became erotic and I completely zoned out after 2-3 paragraphs and sorry but I skipped a little read all of the fourth chapter though and kinda loved it. I read this because when I first saw fox and falco on Nintendo 64 they became my childhood even through past ten but I became extremely more interested than I'd ever thought I would apart from when it became erotic of course I appologise if you disagree. But any way thank you so much for this story it deserves it for the most of it to me.
Deez Nuts chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Miss reading it now that I think of it, even though I couldn't understand Chapter 3
Foxco chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Many typos. I suggest proofreading next time
BEWM HEDSHAT chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
This was HOT
Ep chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
Are you gonna contineu this?
Sabrefox chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Theh, I like it. Good read.
By the way, this should probably have an M rating.
Phocks chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've read in...quite a while. I admire the details and the characters are my favorite two: Falco and Fox. And they're together, kissing, snuggling, and so forth-all that good stuff we people like to read. Way to go, goth4ever. If I could rate this, I'd give it a complete five stars.
Katt M chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I REALLY LOVE ALL OF THIS! It's very, very interesting, i just wanna say i'll love a chapter five, please please! sorry if i say all this wrong, i don't speak english at all...
Dann chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Wow. That escalated quickly. Great story :)
RawXenon chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Wow, probably my favorite falcoXfox story ever. Keep up the good work!
Tune4Toons chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Heh, granted I'm about a month-ish late, but oh well. I really like the exchange of quips between Falco and Fox. It just keeps ya chuckling the entire way. Falco may joke around a lot, but there's just that underlining meaning with his words that he puts out there with nonchalance. You have bits where the comma at the end of the dialogue should've been a period, but nothing too bad. I pretty much enjoyed this overall. :D

~Tune
shay x jaeg chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
i usually dontt review , but i have to give up props ! this was awesome ! like really, im excited as hell . please continue this? cant wait ! : )
TheFalcon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very good: I like your stories!

Keep up the good work!
bryan mccloud chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
errrr...lol. the ending seems damn funny.

fox screwing falco in the end...it was a pity that krystal did not go into the room to find fox doing that...lol.

i wonder how will fox explain...lol.