Reviews for Sober
Ep chapter 4 . 2/9
Are you gonna contineu this?
BinarySpark chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Theh, I like it. Good read.
By the way, this should probably have an M rating.
Phocks chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I've read in...quite a while. I admire the details and the characters are my favorite two: Falco and Fox. And they're together, kissing, snuggling, and so forth-all that good stuff we people like to read. Way to go, goth4ever. If I could rate this, I'd give it a complete five stars.
Katt M chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I REALLY LOVE ALL OF THIS! It's very, very interesting, i just wanna say i'll love a chapter five, please please! sorry if i say all this wrong, i don't speak english at all...
Dann chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Wow. That escalated quickly. Great story :)
RawXenon chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Wow, probably my favorite falcoXfox story ever. Keep up the good work!
Tune4Toons chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Heh, granted I'm about a month-ish late, but oh well. I really like the exchange of quips between Falco and Fox. It just keeps ya chuckling the entire way. Falco may joke around a lot, but there's just that underlining meaning with his words that he puts out there with nonchalance. You have bits where the comma at the end of the dialogue should've been a period, but nothing too bad. I pretty much enjoyed this overall. :D

~Tune
shay x jaeg chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
i usually dontt review , but i have to give up props ! this was awesome ! like really, im excited as hell . please continue this? cant wait ! : )
TheFalcon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very good: I like your stories!

Keep up the good work!
bryan mccloud chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
errrr...lol. the ending seems damn funny.

fox screwing falco in the end...it was a pity that krystal did not go into the room to find fox doing that...lol.

i wonder how will fox explain...lol.