Reviews for N of Kumo
Tom Hardy chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
You had the Raikage, A, and Bee there for the fight against Orochimaru and still had the outcome the same? That is just bad writing.
The Man chapter 32 . 12/13/2013
Well that was a little depressing.
TheWiseGamer chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
can't wait to see N trying to win back yugito's attention from the tiger poor poor N
schnookums chapter 32 . 12/9/2013
Great fic! I've really enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to more.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
lol, loved how his 1st thought of why was because he took a cup of ramen from her
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
good battle scene with N and the 3 Sanin, really hoping we get some Yugito/N development on there relationship though
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
ok, agaim i am pissed, N knew that Tsunade was one of the Sanin( so S-rank nin) yet he doesnt use Lightning armor or even take his weights of
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
lol, loved that Bee comes through the roof and Orochi wanting to facepalm but unable to
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
good chapter, although you previously said that N had Kage lvl chakra so it seems a little odd that he was so exhausted after a 5-10min fight
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
lol, gotta love jiraiya and his pervy ways
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
hahaha, loved his 1st attempt at the crow clone
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
how annoying, far to many fics leave them alive and many also have them join there village also annoying that N only uses 15% of his Lightning Armors power, totally underestimating enemy. what happens when he comes up against someone strong and he does that, i get so damn annoyed when 95% of fanfic they always make em weaker in fights
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 32 . 12/7/2013
I have to admit that this is a wonderful story that you have here and I enjoyed the Sly Cooper arc from the last chapter (currently just beat the Black Knight) and I must admit I enjoyed that immensely. Furthermore, I have to feel bad for Yugito here...having to put up with those idiots.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Hey! I'm continuing the journey of this wonderful story, but I thought you'd like to see an error that I noticed.

Sly then backed away, narrowly missing the swords that nearly took off his head but instead brushed by a hair's length away from his forehead. He swung his cane at the man who had tried to overtake his home and country, but Chifu batted the deadly cane with his two Dao.

I know it's not a big deal, but I thought you'd like to know about it all the same.

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
CrystalVixen93 chapter 32 . 12/6/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
1,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »