Reviews for N of Kumo
Chaoticist chapter 33 . 11/12/2014
You seem to have a habit of typing "lightning" as "lighting". While this does not make it unreadable in any fashion, it does get a bit repetitive after a while.
Wacko12 chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
wait what about Hinata's fight?
Wacko12 chapter 23 . 10/14/2014
whose Raizen again?
neel chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
pls. update...
Kotoamatsukami33 chapter 33 . 10/1/2014
hey great story really great. if you could update quite soon please
duchessliz chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! Good job!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
You are going to get a kick from me. I am begging you please complete this awesome story. I spent 3 days straight reading this to find out it is incomplete.
Tee chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Bee, N, Y, brooklyn New York
spartan321 chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
I haven't read it all yet but from what I've read I simply adore this fic, like you any fic's where Naru is raised in a different village sing's with my soul and this is by far the best fic I've read in this particular genre.. if you could mate, would you be able to email me on my FF acc with any rec's that you have about this genre since I gather your a fan of the same kind of stuff?.Anyway, peace out and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
so far so good with the 33 chapters some made me laugh my ass off other appealed to may more violent side or touched my inner romantic the only part that hasn't been entertained is my inner Jariya but i understand the time to make it feel more natural and if you are taking a vote on how the romance will kick off my vote goes to yukito confessing then kissing naruto
Tribernator chapter 33 . 8/9/2014
Heh, I have to admit loving this story. I find it amusing how quickly and easily you made kumo super strong. First getting naruto there, then bringing in other bloodlines willingly instead of kidnapping and theft, then the forbidden scroll. Its honestly surprising to me that it hasnt made any really apparant changes yet. I mean, you would think it would have by now. Also, how long are the vessel trio going to hide their abilities with their demons? Now that they know they will be targeted, they should come clean so they can concentrate more on it without hiding.
celohei chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
surprising plot. let's see what happens next!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/13/2014
Can u get back to n of kumo
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
In my opinion I loved the search arc! It was brief but well written. I loved the fight scenes. #1 fanfiction story
yindragonkiba chapter 33 . 6/27/2014