Reviews for N of Kumo
Leroy chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Really enjoying your story
GrimlocktheTyrant chapter 33 . 10/6/2016
This is a great story. Naruto and Killer B growing up together is a great idea and I'm sure many people would like to see it continue, me being one of them. If you are going to continue doing the story, I would honestly like to know. This is a wonderful story that I firmly believe to be one of my favorites.
I'm known as Xana chapter 33 . 8/2/2016
I found this like I do most by randomly browsing the internet. I'll be honest here when I say before reading this is didn't care much for Kumogakure or its Shinobi, however the way you characterized and brought them to life in this story was truly amazing. I realize that it's been a couple years since your last update but I hope you won't completely abandon it and finish it one day.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
I like it. Too many Naruto fanfics have heavy, cliched starts (super eye-rollers) but this is nice and clean.
Dontabandon chapter 30 . 7/14/2016
Please update! :D
Desultorynights chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
How come Naruto does use the shadow clones for training?
Rinneganuser1 chapter 14 . 6/14/2016
Kinda naming characters based on who they are and what their doin huh? I admit you made this story good and deserve...so far a 8/10 score this is one of the better fan fiction stories I have read so good job
Rinneganuser1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
Think you should have added Fukai...but who am I to judge good story so far I enjoy this story and I hope you make more
Guest chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
You got the thieves from sly cooper
ekb1circloud chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
You got Bee's name wrong for tag 1 in chapter 7. Its Not Kirabi, its Killer Bee.
oliverdotsongmail.com chapter 18 . 4/23/2016
The theif's and cop remind me of Sly . . . Good chap
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
awesome
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Awe you gave me Warm and Fuzzys. :)
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »