Reviews for N of Kumo
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
nice although the pairing should have progressed a bit more over 6 years
gster391 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
...Two things. One, rap does not necessarily involve rhyming...you could just throw a bunch of nonsense out there. Two, you misspelled Mito...I think, unless you're trying to create a different Kyuubi Jinchuuriki.
Zaralann chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Nice!
Soulife chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
I really liked how Nar...ehem...N fought Mizuki and got the Scroll of Sealing. And combining Shushin and Lightning Armor? That would look like SOMETHING! Something...that might remind some Iwa Nin, maybe N's heritage is guessed at by Iwa.
Fan1591903 chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
Will Naruto gain a summoning contract of any type, and will Kurama tell Naruto details about his family when Naruto finds out that Kushina was the previous host? I mean while N is ok for this, I think Naruto would want to learn more about his origins. Will naruto learn any of his father's jutsu later like the rasengan or hairaishin? And what will be naruto's second(or third) element(s)? I wish he could use mokuton or use moves like the nidaime hokage with a powerful water and lightning ability. Nice fic though!
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
This is really good
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
loooooooooooooooooooooooove it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Awesome! N sounds good looking. Sweet.
Koroby chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Can't wait for more.
Oghma Infinium chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Very interesting, fight was cool. Lovin your story!
sinisteruto chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
It's 'definitely', not 'defiantly'.

But either than that, good stuff ma mayn, brilliant chapter. Can't wait to see how much more powerful the kumo jounins will become because of the forbidden scroll of seals.
Meteorthunder3 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Nice job on the chapter, I can only imagine how ecstatic Rai and A are for getting the Forbbiden Scroll!
bankai777 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
i wonder what will the 3rd hokage do when he finds out that konoha's forbidden scroll is in the hands of kumogakure no will get ugly when konoha's council asks jiraiya to retrieve the just what kind of jutsu's will kumo learn from the scroll such as shadow clone jutsu and mass shadow clone imagine the shock on the 3rd hokage face when kumo sends thier genin to the chunin exams ans they are using jutsu's learned from the forbidden scroll.
HolyKnight5 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I can imagine that virtually ALL of Kumo's higher ups are going to be with a grin for months, as they now have one of the BEST scrolls on what to techniques refers. Heck, even if they copied it all, the Scroll its still a MASSIVE bargaining tool. .

. . Konoha must be keeping hushed up the fact that their Sealing Scroll was stolen and lost. . .If Kumo reveals this, and with evidence to boot. . .the loss of reputation would make a good part of the clients that use Konoha's services abandon it, after all, what good its a Hidden Village that can't keep its best secrets safe?

However, to do that, would certainly be a cause for Konoha to declare War. . .or to start skirmishes. .

. a potential avenue here, would be if Kumo were to capture a Hyuuga again. With a Hyuuga on Kumo's control, Konoha would be forced to back away, unless they want Kumo to reveal the fact that they lost their scroll. . . . the recovery of the Scroll on Kumo's hands, in exchange for overlooking the capture of the Hyuuga. . . . .a Catch 22 for Konoha.
redlox2 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
That is cute yugito thinking (indirectly) of starting a family with N! I cant wait for ore awesome updates like these!
1,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »