Reviews for Practicing Peacock
Sweet, touchy, wonderful and horny, just loved it :)!
Aya Diefair chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
I admit I've been poking a toe into the waters of this pairing for quite some time now and ended up shying away a lot. I couldn't wrap my head around the pair, was to squeamish I guess, or just kept reading the wrong things.

I heeded the warnings, and had time to prepare and put some goggles on, but I just decided to jump right in feet first with this fic of yours while plugging my nose and ... I found myself in this very intense, edge of your seat, yearning for more situation that I nearly forgot to come up for air.

The details are exquisite! Not to much and not to little, and it all flowed like fine silk across the page. It's like feasting on the finest crops alive ... and more. I really am running out of words ... I am still a little testy with this pair, but I won't deny myself a damn good piece of writing art just because I'm unsure of the couple within it.

I can say you started to make a believer out of me with this lovely piece, and provided some great insight on how this couple could come to be, which I always admire when it is pulled off so elegantly and eloquently.
Lucyole chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
love it very good and hot and with romantic feelings
16clumsyandshy chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Er. Mah. Gerd. It was like a weird journey. Narco. How does anybody ship any other way? You make it like it's just completely normal. It's almost like now I read the books and just know they hooked up at the end. I watch the movies and when they're beating feet at the end I think, "Totally going to make nazty together." Thank you for making me a deviant bastard.
16clumsyandshy chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
So this is the chapter that really brought all the music on the playlist together for me. It's on my iPod now and every time I rock out to it I think about the Malfoys fucking. Thanks for the memories!
16clumsyandshy chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Heh. Healer McCrory. Smoking hot milf. I'm way gay and she's smoking hot. But I might just have a thing for milfs, too.
16clumsyandshy chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is the painting from the movie Red Dragon right? Awesome. It fits. I can see Narcissa being scared and switched on at the same time. Very believable reaction. I mean, cuz it's incest, but...cheese, it's still so awesome hot!
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I freakin' love this Draco. He's so haunted and creepy and cold. The scene where he's standing in the archway looking at her was my favorite. Total chill bumps on my rump stuff. You are... super cereal here.
LadyCarolineLannister chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Really? xD Helen McCrory LOL!
The Used chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Wonderful. Possibly the best Narcissa/Draco I have ever read. You had me hooked after the first few lines. I wish I had your writing talent!
BeanQueen chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Thank you for this piece. I can't tell you how inspiring and epic it's been. I also thank you for the way you use Wicca - in its truest sense. You use real magic when you write about magic, and that makes me feel really good. I like that people are reading truth and not myth when they read this. You talk about the goddess like someone who truly believes in her. And I love how your Malfoy happy endings are still just a little...warped. You have an acolyte in me.
BeanQueen chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Wow. I took your advice and cranked up Florence. Took me a minute. I had to download that track, and I'm glad I did. Holy holy things. Your erotica is...beyond special. 50 shades of what? It's the right mix of fantasy and reality. Not quite perfect enough to be unblievable, which makes it even more sensory and slightly disturbing. I'm building a shrine to you.
BeanQueen chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Yeah, Healer McCrory? I love her so much. You put in some hard to catch nods here and there...some things I recognize as maybe song lyrics, but I'm not sure. Bleeding bowls were Victorian, right? I mean, the ornate ones like that. I love that Blake is a running theme.
BeanQueen chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Vocabulary, dialogue, description...everything here is just perfect. I'm not flattering. I don't review here. I'm usually very shy about my reading. But I love your Draco. I love your Narcissa. And Blake? In HP fanfic? It's just...nuts. And perfect and nuts. Reading this chapter was like listening to music - easy and wonderful. Thank you.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
At the risk of being called a stalker, or being reported for abuse, I have to tell you. This story is the reason I started an account here. It's also where I took my user name. I hope you don't mind. I mean it as a comliment. It's just a perfect piece. And I haven't even finished it yet. You've inspired me to start my own posting. I'm so glad I'm not the only one into Dracissa! And I can't wait to see what transpires between them.