Reviews for Like A Virgin
ariana chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I love your story. I wish you get bettteerrr. Try speak about your Problem with someone. My aunt hat your Problem and the doctor have her some medicament. She too everyday 7 medicament, but her husband change her doctor. Her other doctor was really angry and said WHO told you To take too many pills. She must Talk about her problems and now she only take One pills before she sleep. Because she can not sleep sometimes.
Take Care of yourself
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Lalala I love this story!
aliengirlguy chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
take the time you need to recover, i to suffer from lethergy due to my long battle with chronic insomnia due ot an anxiety disorder that does affect my health. as far as i understand it, when your sleep patterens are disturbed or reduced, your body functions become affected and it can lower your immune system. i have been upping vitimin C and taking the occational sleep pill. that and meditation helps somewhat.
carrie fischer chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
i just to let u know that i am really enjoying ALL of ur stories including this one and it's not easy! please do NOT let these people get u down! it's not worth it! Keep Up the great work!