Reviews for The Tenth Day
warrioroftheravens chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
The climax has finally arrived and we must wait. Alas the list of stories I'm following grows longer. For the setting I believe the characters are very well portrayed, though Tyki seems more like an oc.
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
No, darn it all, no! Darn Krory and his impeccable timing! . Darn college for being so difficult (I share your sentiments, by the way) and darn you for being such an amazing author (authoress?)! I guess I'll just have to wait and suffer until the next update. Keep up your outstanding work, and good luck with college. :)
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Noooooo! This is why I can't bring myself to read stories that are still in-progress; the wait for the next chapter always kills me! I would have loved to have just read through the finished product of this fanfic as I did with A Bullet With Butterfly Wings! But alas, I have no choice but to wait.

On another note, this fic is turning out to be just as amazingly captivating as ABWBW; I never would have pictured a female Tyki, nor such a rude Lavi, or an almost hateful Allen. The way you skillfully portray these characters in such a different light encourages me to continue brainstorming and writing out my own LUCKY fic. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Ooh, how I do love this story! Haha, it always shocks me a little bit the first time I read after a long break, just because seeing Tyki as a girl is so UNUSUAL, but never in a bad way. :3 Oh, I'd so like to hear more about Lavi's past with Bookman though... it must've been tough, otherwise he wouldn't have such a harsh reaction to him, but... it's quite a spin on their relationship in the series. And yaaay! They seem to be getting closer. It's nice to see them getting along. Though I'm curious- Bookman's servant- was that Miranda? I was trying to put a picture to description, and that's who I came up with... (though of course you don't have to make everyone in the story someone actually from the series, but...) Maybe I'm forgetting someone, but I think that is the only person who would fit that description? (Then again, I haven't read back too recently...)

You should add more characters in! Make more servants or something. Though that's basically just the me who likes to make connections wishing to see more faces I can relate to. ; :)

Either way, thanks for writing! Keep at it. It's good! :)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Ooh, they're getting along! (Kinda, sorta... not really... but better! Happy!) Hehe, Lavi's so cute when he smiles. I'd love to know what made him so disagreeable in the beginning of this story- what past experiences he had with Bookman to make him so jaded. Looking forward to some kind of explanation to that. And and and... can't wait to see them get along better! Bookman seems to be a big main antagonist. Hehe, the history of this stuff is going to be so much fun Oh- and good point. Making Rouvelier the king DOES get him out of the way really quickly and easily. Good thinking!

Thanks for writing!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Ooh I think I started this a while ago but for some reason I didn't have it on my watch list (did it fail to add itself?) so I just now rediscovered it. How exciting! Of course, the first thing I recognized that I didn't see before: "in what kind of messed-up alternate reality is Neah MALCOLM C. ROUVELIER'S CHILD?" xDD But yeah. Haha. I like the idea of genderbending Tyki. He's the type that doesn't get bent often. And sure, he may be a little off-character... but he's also a girl. I think it works. _ Can't wait to read more!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
A very interesting story so far. I'm glad to see a little of the reasoning behind Lavi's behavior so far, and it looks like there's plenty of potential for growth over a hopefully long and detailed fic. ;)
johari linh chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
It's rare that I saw a fanfic making Tyki a girl... I wonder how things will turn out...

It's really interesting, can't wait for the next one :)
StripedSweater15 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ah~ This prologue is great. You're always good at writing Lucky :D

The idea is so awesome to, I just hope there's tons of Lucky, and I me TONS~! :D

Well with that said I hope you update both ABWBW and this :D soon~