Reviews for Pack Law
knomtsudddd chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Mhmm should have kept the same year. Because msn makes sense for 02..but the rest of the story? nuhuh.

Besides. hackers talked on irc channels. They didn't need msn..too traceable.
FxChiP chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Very nice. :)

For some reason I think everything everyone writes with Hackers characters is out of character. But I suppose I couldn't do better. :P

Anyway, very nice intro, keep writing it! :D (You don't want me to continue on with it :P)
amourachilles chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
OMFG! UPDATE SOON! I LUV IT!
bi-dom-girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I like it :D
Do you plan to write more?
PentagonMerlin chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
hmm, that's good. tell your sister that watching Hackers seemed to work, and besides, its a great movie, so that doesn't matter. hehe. um, please keep writing, I'd love to hear the rest.
Cabbie23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Hey i liked it so far it's really good! i hope that you will write more! i'm so excited that someone has seen Hackers other then me and my friends no one else i know has ever herd of it! hope you keep it up it's really good!
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
This tory is good! Please update soon! I want to read more!
Miss Penny Lane chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Yay! A story about Cereal! Cereal Killer is the only character that's worth while from Hackers. Crash and Burn are both annoying, and I am so SICK AND TIRED of Angelina Jolie. Phreak is cool too, and Nicon. But Cereal, well, he's the best. Thank GOD you wrote a story about him. Please continue.
AgentT chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
i've read the reviews and i'm going to be nice. not that they weren't (the ones who reviewed) because all of them are dead on about their opinions, since really, there is no excuse for spelling mistakes. writers make spelling mistakes yes, but true writers love their work enough to go back and fix them whenever possible. your excuse of "i was lazy" doesn't fly too well with anyone you have to write essays for. writing can make or break you in some situations.

if i seem really mean i'm so sorry. i've been a writer for a while and am a grammar and spelling freak. mostly spelling. but unless you did this in Microsoft Notepad, you couldn't have been able to ignore the little red lines underlining all of the mispelled words. and for your credit, despite the incorrectness of the movie itself, for whatever it's worth, you're staying true to the movie, if not to the world. the movie was incorrect, but you weren't, because your story stuck to the movie.

i wish you would write more, despite our bad reviews. a good writer learns many lessons, among them rejection and bad reviews. please continue writing, albeit with a spellchecker or an editor. if you want an editor i am available. email me at if you would like.
The Never-Stopping Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Um, for your web page link, you have to type the tag. Then only, it will recognize the format, and make the hyperlink. It will work that way! Anyway, glad to help. You can thank me later ;-)

!cheers!

ex: [Email Me]
Jin6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
i thought it was good
Chronoquest chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
i luv this story...when r u gonna update? when ya do, email me, okay?
Bloodrites Thorn chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
I would just like to Say thank you for the help Jedianakinfrost, i'll will keep it in mine while I rewrite. And to ZeroHero, If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't really need someone telling me how much it sucks, if its polight critisysum I'll take it like a grown up, but just telling me it pisses you off. There is a reason I put up for no annonmyous reviews and your the reason. As for Nomad I also thank you for your review. It was just something I was writing for a friend, I'll be lucky if I even finish the first chapter. As for my bad spelling in the post, I will chawk it all up to this lousy ass comp' i'm on that doesn't have Wordperfect, my computer at home doesn't even have it, I do in the future plan to get a bata reader to help me. If prettykitty would like to help me, I'll will be sure to email her when the internet is turned back on at my new house. I'd like to thank you for your comments, even if a few were most rude.

Luppa of the Violent Midnight
DreamsMadeFlesh chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
this is good.. keep going.. cereal is the greatest! hehe where is he? i love that guy! lol
JediAnakinFrost chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Ignore the spelling comments from others, who really gives? As A hacker myself I can say that I wouldn't boot someone to see if they could get back in. Only if they were becoming annoying. But thats ok. Thats Just me, I've seen the movie hackers many times, and the Character "phreak" most likely would do that. I would like to see you finish this story, my only suggestion is that you use some alpha-numerics eg instead of elite, you use l33t. As that isn't a stereo type, most hackers I know/know of use them.

Frost out

c4tc- y0u 0 t-3 Fl1p S1d3... lol ;)