Reviews for Through the Flames of Revenge
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
What an amazing story. I could picture everything since I played the games. I really like how you made marx and magolor change for the better. There was a little too much foul language, but otherwise the story was great! Did you show this to Marx and magolor yet? They'd love it! All you have to do is look up ASK MARX AND MAGOLOR. They'll be waiting!
A die hard Kirby fan :)
starlight590 chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I want to know what Magolor does next :D This was an awesome story,
starlight590 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
this sounds awesome so far :D I've always pictured something like this after the bosses are defeated,
Paladin Knight chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
*stands and applauds* Well done; well done indeed! True, there were problems with grammar and spelling but, personally, it takes a bit more than that to deter me from a good story. And this, my friend, was a GOOD story! You provided solid plot lines, delightfully characters (believable as well!), and thoroughly satisfied this puffball's love for Marx and Magolor. A tip of the hat to you!
GhostCalumon chapter 14 . 9/20/2012
This story was amazing! It was great and it had me sitting on the edge of my seat! *Applauds* Simply amazing! Awesome job dude!
InvaderZaz chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
This story... I love it. It's in character, the few OCs really aren't all that bad, and it was the perfect mix between humor and adventure. I love the way it's centered around the villans as well, that's extremely rare in fanfiction. I would love to see a sequel, and I'm certainly going to check out more of your work. Overall it's one of the best fanfiction I've ever read.
The Conflicted Writer chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Hmm, this has far fewer errors than the last one. There aren't any errors that make this hard to read. Nicely done. It's like a nostalgic punch in the face to see the Kirby villains from my youth. Kirby 64 was actually my first game in the series, but I haven't seen a reference to Zero Squared yet. Does he or his incarnations make an appearance, or are you under the idea that Mark Mind and Zero are the same being?

Although, there is one line that gets me:

The darkness within your dark hearts!

I would like to formally welcome you to the redundant department of redundancy department.

All joking aside, this continues the story is a very nice way, and certainly does a good job exploring the villains of the series. That alone earns you a fave right here. I can't wait to see how Magalor deals with the crown's dark influence.

The Conflicted Writer
The Conflicted Writer chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Well, the Writer in me has to tub my chin and sort of 'hmm' in consideration. The writing itself could use some touching up. There are a numerous grammatical errors, thisdoes way too much telling instead of showing, and the suffers from Purple Prose Syndrome. One example of the problems this faces is this line:

"Pop Star? I'm Halcandran! I'm not tasty at all" Magolor only visited Pop Star once, unwillingly.

First, the narrative is directly telling me information. You really want to avoid doing this unless you're writing a comedy. Also, in context, this doesn't do a very good job of explaining that Megalor isn't a resident of Pop Star.

However, if I put my Writer aside and remind myself that I am a Fanboy, this is REALLY good. The set up and the idea are are handled pretty well here. It's only your first story, and it's short, so I have to take that into consideration. Knowing this, this is a really good start. I want to read the rest as soon as I can.

The Conflicted Writer
Random Reader chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Yes. YES. Well done, Dragoon, well done. I am very satisfied from reading this story. Despite minor grammar mishaps and various sentence fragments, the story is excellent. I love your portrayal of Marx and Magolor (probably because it's so close to my interpretation). Awesome job, Dragoon. Awesome, awesome job.

Random Reader, signing off.
Shredster VII chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
This, sir, was one of the finest Kirby fics I have ever read. Your writing style is incredibly creative, with only two (fairly excusable) deus ex machinas in the whole thing. (Galacta Knight from nowhere and Meta Knight's premonitions.)

The way that you managed to "redeem" Marx and Magolor without resorting to the common plot of "I was in over my head" helps to REALLY round out this excellent package.

5/5 stars, can't wait to see your other works.
umhowaboutno chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
This story was fantastic. I'm really gonna miss it. This was one of my favorites of all of . I would really like to see a sequel, and I shall be on the lookout for more stories from you!

Thank you for such an amazing story!
DiabolosUltima chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
... Is there going to be a sequel?
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
*i can't wait

weird typo there...
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
fuuuuuuuu ambiguous endings!i don't like them...oh 't wait to see what you come up with for your next story!(a sequel to this someday would be awesome)
Random Reader chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
EEEEEEEEEEE

That was AWESOME!

I do love violent gameverse Kirby stories. Galacta's death scene was epicwinsauce, and Marx is pwnage as usual. I lovelovelove how you write these characters! I'm S00PAH EXC1T3D for the next chapter!