Reviews for What Are Friends For, After All?
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ooh, the review button has changed!

Ayway, review...

Aw, lush! I actually can't stop smiling cause it's just adorable. Copious amounts of lush.

And the end. oh, the end.

*squeals fangirlishly*

Thank you for this fic. :D
DreamingALife chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
"Lewis tutted and went to get his coat and keys. "With me, Sergeant," he said firmly as he started out the door.

"Always, Sir," Hathaway replied."

""Only for you, Sir. Only for you," he replied."

"Then, as always, he followed obediently after his Detective Inspector. He would continue to follow him, wherever he went."

Those quotes just melted me into a puddle of goo on the floor...

I love this. You've captured their characters perfectly, as well as their relationship and the banter they have.

I liked the little hint of things to come at the end (would love to see a sequel to this by the way :P) but even if I didn't the rest of the story was completely and utterly them. I would genuinely love to see the enigmatic and unflappable Hathaway freaking out over a spider in the show!

I've just seen the first adverts for the next series...excited already!

Well done :)

Nature9000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hmm, I found this very intriguing. I'm not sure that I've ever heard of this "Lewis" before, I should look into it more. I thought it was amusing, friends indeed XD. I'd recommend the story.

In other news, I think it's amazing to see that this fandom has pulled you back to the site after all these years (Nothing older than your X-Files stories to date), share in the mystery for me, what made you come back?

Also, a word of advice, or question. Though I wouldn't suggest doing anything with those two X-Files stories that you have up, because they're so monumental to the site (If you read the reviews, you see I'm not the only one that's done my history research on fanfiction. Imagine telling those authors you've come back, right? I only stumbled), however I DO think that given the newest word technology and ought to rewrite them (only if you wanted to) and post them up again as sort of a "2012 version", you know? What do you think of that suggestion? I bet a lot of your reviewers (myself included) would love to see that!
Julia chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
The situation is hilarious and you've written it wonderfully, capturing both Lewis' and Hathaway's speech and body language perfectly. Thank you for a great laugh!
AliHathaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This made me laugh a lot keep up the good work.