Reviews for Battle At The Homefront
BrittanyLS chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Their wedding was perfect!
The Mighty Red chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Very nice! I love the idea of plotting Bert. :)
anna chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
aw! such a nice episode with jane and gavin!
anna chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
not many tear jerkers in this chapter? the level is high enough for me...
anna chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
another great chapter. its really sad to see how marys and berts relationship has changed, but the way you write it, its perfectly understandable. makes one just wish more for them to find their old friendship... and maybe something more... yes, mary needs to figure out her job this time!
anna chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
oh man. *heart clenches*
anna chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
my heart goes out to bert here, seeing how he tries to get by... hes so brave, in a quiet, undramatic way.
anna chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
i congratulate you on your courage to not let bert get away unscathed. horrible as it is (even more so with this cheerful character), it does justice to the great tragedy the first world war was and the impact it had. so well done. also, i very much liked the conversation between bert and robby here, nicely done. also very nice the bit where bert start to talk about mary...
anna chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
*snf* that was truly touching chapter. you have a way with words and a good handle on the character, to make one feel whats going on without being mushy or melodramatic. good job. really good job. poor bert.
Awwwww chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Awwwwwwwww...You don't know how many times I said that. THIS IS ADORABLE!
And very well written. Putting aside the minor grammatical and spelling mistakes, the writing was perfect. There were plenty of details, but not too many, and I liked the format you wrote it in. Thank you for writing.
imgonewiththewind2 chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Very good! I really enjoyed it!
Darling Pretty chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Oh gosh. This is just... just... This is practically perfect.

Really.

My goodness. Mary Poppins Seal of Approval for you, my dear.

I love that Mary and Bert are obviously perfectly happy. I love that Bert's plotting. I love that Mary knows when Bert's plotting.

I just... Ugh, this perfect. Just perfect.

I wish I could come up with better words to make my point but I can't. It's perfect.

Also, this: "Ewww!" Jerry complained. "She's gonna kiss him now!" That may be my favorite thing in the history of EVER.

I want that sequel like yesterday! Please?

Can I hug you? Like really? I want to hug you for this.
typicalRAinbow chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
It's been a wonderful read well done! And a nice way to round things off :)
Cruelest Sea chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
This was a beautiful story! I loved every chapter. Very well done and I hope you write much more in the future!:)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Such a lovely ending! So sweet.

How soon will the sequel be up?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »