Reviews for Meeting Jupiter's Clan
Berry's Ambitions chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
So sorry I took forever to review! Time has gotten away from me. ;

Anyway, I was extremely excited to see this updated at last! I find this story really intriguing and I love the way you write the protagonists. You'd have to be heartless not to have at least a semblance of pity for these girls, and I'm relieved that they'll be separated from their captors for the time being.

Another thing I enjoy about this story is the dynamic within the clans. Like the other reviewer said, not many authors put a whole lot of thought into that particular concept so it's a really refreshing aspect about this story. I especially enjoyed reading about the relationships between Lizard and Brenda (my OTP), Pluto and Kore, and Goggle and Adelyn. So cute!

Speaking of relationships... man. Poor Amber! I'd been so busy feeling sorry for Missy that I didn't really consider Amber's predicament. And by the looks of things, it's been horrible. Personally I interpret Chameleon as a much more sympathetic character than how he's portrayed here - since he's suffered a lifetime of abuse and neglect - but each to their own, I guess. I do hope he gets his just-desserts in this story, along with Hades, and that they won't be able to even *look* at the women again. I was cheering for Lizard throughout this chapter. Good for him for standing up to those creeps! However, I do hope that both of the girls will take revenge into their own hands when the time comes. That would be very satisfying to read. ;)

So now Amber and Missy are under Big Mama's care! It's about time they got some TLC. Poor things need it after all they've been through. :(

Anyway, whenever the next update comes, I eagerly look forward to it! This story's been very entertaining so far, and it looks like things will only getting more heated from this point on!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh how cruel you are! To just leave use in suspense with a cliffhanger like that?! Ugh completely unthinkable! Lol!

Naw but seriously this story has the makings to be immensely fascinating, I've always wonder what relationships between the clans would be like, and while many fics mention it in passing its not usually further explored. Too busy with emotional angst of the many kidnaped-by-mutants OCs it would seem. But now here you come, you trailblazer, you!

Ah but for shame! So slow to update, however I'm sure life does keep you busy. Anywho I can't wait till you post more so we can find out what the heck is going on!
riggy raff chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
its me again baby post back.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
woo sexy baby. you need to call me 574-6651. and come to my house i live on elm street and i had a nightmare last night. my address is 334. see you there
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Now that I think about it, for all we know, the meat they were being fed could have been some kind of animal meat.
This seems reasonable because wouldn't the mutants want to keep the "people meat" for themselves? I really think this idea should be incorporated into the next chapter (like Hades or whoever picking up said animal meat) because it would decrease the Nightmare/Nausea Fuel level of this story. Just saying :P
hunter-strain13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Yay! I'm so happy you updated this! I love this story so much. Your story telling is awesome. More please! Please!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Really nice update! I was very excited to see that this had been updated. I think you're doing a great job with this.

Can't wait to see where you decide to take this fic. Amazing work! :)

(But, ugh, have I mentioned how much I hate Hades? *shudders*)
Berry's Ambitions chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
To the reviewer below me: you know, good point. Now that I really consider it, the hills is no place for Amber or Missy. ; Even with the more merciful clan. I really should have considered the fact Missy's a mom... What poor Clyde must be going through, being separated from her...

Anyway, I was thrilled to see this updated. I feared you'd abandoned it, and it was definitely worth the wait. I'm also very pleased that you've decided to expand this two-shot (that's what you said it was on deviantART) to a multi-chap.

The dynamic in Jupiter's clan is really cool. You obviously put a lot of thought into it. I love how everyone interacts with one another and how well the three girls (Brenda, Kore, and Adelyn) have adapted. Seeing Catherine was a pleasant surprise! She's adorable. But were the other Carters killed? :(

I enjoy what you're doing with Pluto, balancing his gentleness with his temper. It's interesting how you made him Hades' youngest son, as this is something I've included in my fics as well.

The implications of what Missy and Amber are going through... that's stuff nightmares are made of. So horrible. Forced cannibalism, rape on a regular basis, tied to a bed 24/7... I literally feel sick thinking about it. I pray to God neither of them are pregnant considering the fact they've been stuck there so long. Seeing Missy in this mental state is positively heart-wrenching, especially when you consider the spitfire she was in the movie, but very realistic. I hope Amber can indeed find the old Missy, or at least what's left of her. I also hope Hades and his followers get their comeuppance for the torture they put these girls through - I think they've earned it.

I enjoy Amber's POV, on a more pleasant note. Also quite realistic. She's bitter and haunted, yes, but the determination to escape makes up for it. Will she be our narrator throughout the rest of the story?

I'm aware that this was probably way too long but I had a lot of things to say. XD Glad you haven't given up on this and I really admire the time and effort you've put into it! Keep up the fabulous work!

P.S. Hoping for some Lizard/Brenda moments in the near future! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Good god... Missy & Amber... The idea of forced cannibalism is absolutely harrowing! And I'd hate to disagree with Berry's Ambitions, but I actually hope they get out of the hills! Especially Missy, since she has a son at home and all :/
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is a great start for the story. Please oh please update (sad puppy eyes).
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Really interesting start! I was glad to see that you were writing for the canon characters and it's really refreshing. I'm intrigued by the possibility of ChameleonAmber and am SO very glad to see another Lizenda writer.

Anyway, I think this fic has potential and I'm excited to see where this goes. Keep up the awesome work!
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This looks very interesting! Not many people write stories featuring the characters from HHE2 so that definitely caught my attention. I enjoyed how you wrote Amber; I used to dislike her but have eventually grown to appreciate her over time. And Missy... wow... I feel so, so bad for her. She's one of my favourite characters and seeing her in this situation kills me. :( Hades is such... ugh, there are no words. No woman (or human being for that matter) deserves to go through he's putting Missy through. I hope that things get better for her to say the least. Same goes for Amber, but in my opinion Missy definitely has it worse considering how violent and brutal Hades is. I mean, Chameleon can be pretty awful and even he's afraid of him. Both girls are in a really bad place... I'd go crazy if I were stuck in those mines for so long, surrounded by all those maniacs... props to Amber for handling it as best she can.

And yay! Lizard/Brenda! I got so excited when you mentioned in the summary that they're gonna be paired up together! :D They're one of my favourite pairings in this fandom, if not my absolute favourite. I can't wait to see them interacting and such, and how the two of them treat Amber and Missy.

Oh, and I like Kore's character, come to think of it. She seems to be very strong-willed and it's nice to see Pluto with a girl like that.

I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one! I'm very intrigued as to where it goes... I only hope Amber and Missy will be able to stay with Jupiter's clan for good, and Hansel too. He's so sweet and deserves a better life than what he's stuck with.

Update soon! I'll be waiting eagerly!