Reviews for In the Cage
Joyfullscroll chapter 1 . 6/21
This along with Legend is one of my Favorite McGee espisodes.

McGee at the end of the show was Just So. I loved it.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Simply great. :-)
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
This is one of my Fav episodes. It show's McGee has GUTS! Especially in the end of the episode. Love how it ended. Made all Team Gibbs look at him with RESPECT.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Tim did well for himself in the episode. Bastard deserved to die. Nice to see Tim not lying to Gibbs well.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
nice story can not wait to read the next one.
Jennicat chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I have always liked the "Did they do anything McGee? I will kick their ass" line from Ziva. She was so protective in this episode. I loved how McGee proved himself in this episode and I loved your take on it. Gibbs was really worried there, wasn't he?
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I liked it even if there wasn't much interaction between Gibbs & Tim or even with Tony & Ziva. About the next one Say it isn't so - Tim falling in love! He's perfect with Gibbs. I don't know if I want to read it if they break up.
GeminiSoul01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I'm enjoying these one shots/stories..can't wait for #13
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
"Why you?" "Why me what?" he asked Tony. "Why did he choose you?" Tony stood from his seat and approached him, staring at him as if he was trying to intimidate him. And it wasn't working. "What? You don't think I can do it?" Tony smirked. "I'll admit that you can do a lot of things Probie. But when was the last time you convinced any woman of anything, McGee?" Tim glared before standing up and grabbing his bag while Tony went back to his desk as Ziva spoke up. "Just last week McGee convinced me to lend him $10." "Ten dollars," Tony said with his hands facing up as if weighing two things. "Murder one." "My last ten dollars," Ziva added and Tim walked closer to her desk. "When you asked me, I was determined to say no. But there was something in the way you asked. Before I knew it, I was opening up my wallet." Tim smiled. "Really?" "There's no doubt in my mind that you can get that confession, McGee." He smirked as he looked back at Tony. There, he had convinced a woman of something. "Thank you Zee." And with that he left._Tony watched his Probie leave in the elevator and instantly turned to Ziva. "You realize that you don't count right." "Why not?" He smirked. "Because our McGeek has you, our resident ninja, wrapped around his finger." - I completely loathe, abhor and detest DiNozzo, but he is not wrong: Tim pretty much DOES have Ziva wrapped around his little finger.

"Thank God he was able to convince the inmates that he should be their negotiator between them and the warden. He snorted as he remembered Tony earlier saying that he couldn't convince a woman of anything. Yet he just convinced not only about fifteen women, but inmates to do what he suggested." - Yay! for Tim's obvious excellence at convincing.

"My partner is a trained assassin. You don't think she didn't teach me anything? I've never hit a woman before, but if you come at me with that thing, I will drop you." He was beyond pissed." - Gracious good Lord, I find beyond pissed Tim smoking hot.

"She looked at Tim and he didn't fail to notice that there was a certain new look to her eyes when she looked at him. Dare he say a smidge of respect. "That sailor…I killed him too. Glad I did." She was about to be led off before he asked, "That confession?" "I'll get it to you," she smirked and turned to finish walking away." - IMO, they should have lessened Celia's sentence for what she did there.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved it! I've always thought Tim knew it was really Sharon. Looking forward to "Legend". Happy 200th episode!
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think that was exactly how McGee expected on the show also! Thanks for this story, it was one of the best in this series!