Reviews for Not Exactly How We Planned It
A.J.184 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Now that's my kind of Fanfiction!
SpecialBookworm-394 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I've never read one with both couples at once as the focus. So cute and very well done.
areweilluminated chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is so cute! How come I've never come across this before? And its really well written too! Have a cookie on me :D
me chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I will now type my fanfiction of ASDF and yes your story was my "inspiration

KLAINE STORY!

No wait I'm allergic to adorableness!

*forces to read*

AWWW

R.I.P Bob smith she was a dear friend to us all

And its all your fault! *yes Bob is a girl deal with it!
OldFanfictionThatIHateDearly chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I was basically kind of seizing for the entirety of this. AMAZING work!

Like, literally? I was just... SO INTO THIS! Jeff freaked out there, and I was actually out of my seat with a fist pump all, "ONE DOWN!" So dude... great job...

Actin' like Wes...nbd.

Great job!
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
that was just cute and adorable and i smile and smirk like a idiot right now. *-*
bookster1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aw,great story :) xx
NinaCrissColfer chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is soo cute, I loved it!

Thanks so much for lightening up my day :)
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
ADKFFJSAKF THIS. I LOVE WEVID SHENANIGANS.

KUDOS TO YOU, AUTHOR.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. I loved it. It was soooo cute and beautiful and perfect. I kinda really want to read a sequel where Wevid happens... :P
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
A cute story, a lil bit of Klaine, and a lil bit of Niff makes for an awesome fic! Loved it!
love. it chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I wish you could continue! Have you tuougt of making a collection of one-shots? I would personally track down my account password just so I can favorite it. :)
love. it chapter 1 . 2/7/2012