Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Naruto's Mission
Jameslw chapter 11 . 2/20
great please continue
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
This is a very interesting story. I hope you'll update it soon.
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow, this is pretty interesting so far. I'm curious as to how the story progresses.
ridtom chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I think Kasumi is way over her head here, Naruto's been pranking an entire village since he was 12. Amazing story here and I like how you don't dumb down Naruto here and leave a little mystery with his past actions. Wouldn't Kurama be able to help Naruto resist indoctration? And how did Shadow Broker get his DNA and make his clones afraid of him? Looking forward to the next update!
Tinchek chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
well this was a doozy of a chapter. finally explained the way time works in naruto are in a different GALAXY! makes me wonder if the Reapers will attack them at a foreseeable seeing as their time is moves faster so by the time mass Effect 3 roles around a few years will pass in naruto unverse more than enough time for shinobi to adapt to new technologies. Stanley Otubak was a nice touch.
one thing i am wondering is how did the war end in this seeing it's not yet over officially. and if the war did end did minato return his part of Kuramas chakra seeing as he kept his son alive all this time? i kind of expected naruto to be at least a bit happy that sasuke is getting seen in a good light and respected and not angry because even naruto must have figured out that he is relatively speaking a good guy now, as he saved the normandy crew from naruto himself a few times and saved naruto when everybody else wanted to drop a nuclear bomb on his head and watch go boom from a reasonable distance.
(i keep imagining sasuke in a black red armor combination cutting down reapers in a raden-esque fashion)

and in the end just to be redundant excellent chapter just as expected.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
How can naruto even got indoctrinated? Ok, he is really weak against genjutsu, but he still has the fox inside him. I doubt he would be happy if someone is controlling his host.
Tyr'amun chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Hey ther love the story so far great take and interesting concepts all around. Still though I have to say a couple things.
Naruto's ability to heal has been attributed to his uzumaki lineage, please keep that in mind as the kyuubi only super powers it. Technically naruto should have regenerative properties close to half of a krogans.
Naruto not using a gun in battle? Why not sure he has his strength and speed but that could be used to his advantage a couple of high powered pistols spewing bullets at supersonic speeds would decimate his enemies and leave his chakra untapped to handle the really big problems.
Also, the use of clones to 'hulk' mode it seems a bit short sighted. Naruto has proven himself very capable in the past to use things to his advantage why not have a naruto clone pick up an assault rifle from a fallen enemy and cover his squad mates he'll he could even have a clone use the replacement technique Oma fallen enemy so that it is using real armor so that it could last longer in battle. A veritable army At your finger tips with as much fire power as your enemy can latterly hand you seems feesable in my opinion.
Anyways these are just some Ideas I plan to use in my own story but please feel free to use any of it. It might add to Naruto's dimensions allowing him to grow as a character. He'll giving the kid use of his omni-tool attacks would make him twice as deadly... Just food for thought.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
IT LIVES!
MEleeSmasher chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I CERTAINLY HOPED THAT YOU HAVE NOT STOPPED THIS STORY! PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Also, I hope the next chapter will not take up to next year for it.
Quathis chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Hooray! I am so happy to see this continued and not killed by the ME3 ending. Cause just from what you've done so far makes me think it'll be huge. Naruto, after all, doesn't go for small ripples in a pond; he goes for freaking tsunamis.

This chapter was random, yet informative. Lots of good bonding and living moments with a couple that spooked me more than a little with how big a problem they could be. Sorry it was a pain to write, it certainly wasn't one to read.

The previews you've given here get my mind working on this again. Now I'm wondering if Naruto will be getting a sister/brother or daughter/son from a clone tank. Given his childhood, I don't think he'd shy away from that, even if she/he was designed to kill/impersonate/ruin Naruto himself. Yeah, you do inspire some cool ideas.

Until next time.
ims chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
It liveeeeesssss.

Well, the chapter wasn't really that good. Very disjointed, and it really felt like ticking off boxes on a checklist.

And I SERIOUSLY hate random fairy tail / bleach / pokemon / whatever expies as genin team members of canon characters. You would be surprised about how many people do that. Never seen on ethat was not annoying as fuck and "I will skim sections about them from now on".

That aside, why even write about genin teams in Konoha?

But still, it lives, and thats the main thing. Hope to see something from the mass effect side, too.
batla chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
enjoyed the story an look forward to more
awe-insp chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
you had an amazing idea, your executing it very well and i do hope you decide to follow it through 2 and mass effect three. even Naruto with all of his clones could wind up overwhelmed by the reaper force seeing as to how he would push himself. this is turning into one of the better fan fics involving Naruto that i have read. keep up the good work
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
1. i hope you will still update this.

2, i think i have a very good idea on HOW he got indoctrinated.

Lets check the facts.
From what i can see they where brought into this world via obitos kamui during the war, sasuke was still considered evil at the point this was created so he most likely also started out evil in your story, so what changed him?

Then lets see, what message did aria give him from sakura?
Kiss and megaton punch... does that seem familiar to anyone? It should, after talking to nagato he got a similar reaction from sakura just not as powerfull, so my guess is.

Naruto did something very reckless yet very kind as well which saved sasuke (and maybe also sakura), that would make sakura have that kind of message as well as make sasuke "good" (he still has a conscience), im betting he took the bullet as indoctrination in some sort of way, but all this is just guessing.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
. And I'm not talking Stage One Fox Cloak, but Full Transformation Fox Cloak. All Nine Tales!

foc cloak is referring to the tailed states, the 2 others are
CHAKRA mode and

bijuu mode (tailed beast mode, but dub doesnt have a decent shortened down version for bijuu.. sadly i like the dub) which is kurama AND naruto cofighting which has that limit, which has actually been extended to 8 minutes in canon atm.