Reviews for What the Angels Told Me
Camelot Emrys chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
...ok I'm hooked. What's going to happen next?! I'm so anxious for the fist rehearsal!
phangirl2017 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Don't want to login but I want to reveiw. Wow good story and Girry drama. Love this!
Ailovec chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this. Will continue reading...
Miss Rune chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
HUh...
toriana8 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
After haunting the POTO "movie" Archives for two months - I finally found the POTO "Book" aerchives - and what a lovely welcome this is - do go on, this interests me a great deal - and I STILL think that Raoul needs to grow at least out of his tantrums before he's a fit mate for ANY woman - but then, I'm prejudiced.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! 3 :D
RedRose102 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Aw this is adorable! Great job!
GallifreyIreland chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I really like this story even though its just begun. It's a really interesting look at how different things could have been for Erik and Christine...can't wait to read more!
fastus chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
So Christine is more mature and Raul seems to be out of the picture? I like where this story is going. I also like your style and the fact that you have given name to Erik's deformity. I am curious about Erik age; in first chapter you described him as young but I would be very grateful if you specify. Hope you update soon.
Crystal Twilight chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I really liked this chapter. : ) The characters seem very true to form. Looking forward to the next edition.
GallifreyIreland chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Ooh...I can tell this story has potential. And I love your writing style!

Can't wait to read more :)
fastus chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It's a great start. I absolutely love the idea of giving Erik chance for showing his talents to the world. I sincerely hope you will continue this. Can't wait for an update.
PhantomFan01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Like the idea of how Erik could have had a different life if he escaped the gypsies :) Can't wait for the next instalment :D
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think this has the makings of a promising story. There are two points I was unclear on- is Erik wearing a mask? Are we supposed to assume he is Leroux-esque or Gerard Butler-esque? (I thought he was wearing a mask, but I thought the conductor noticed his deformity, so I wasn't sure if it wasn't as bad since he didn't have too bad of a reaction to it.) I'll be interested to see where this goes and Christine's introduction.
Izumi Mistica chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i think it's a good start, though i would suggest breaking up your paragraphs more. it might be the fact that im in desperate need of sleep right now, but the long paragraphs were kind of a turn-off.