Reviews for Sympathy
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
My only lament is that it didn't go on longer.
IOException chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Awesome! The concept of the old switchero was great. Totally nailed Haruhi and epilogue was sweet. Thanks for the engrossing read.
flairina chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Woo! :D That was a great end; I think they just WON the Haruhi Universe. That's about as perfect an end result as you could hope for. Well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Ahhh irony.
ToastedPine chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
This was pretty cool. At first I thought that the souls get reversed because the most noticeable visual markers like doing well in gym and dressing in a slovenly manner didn't match with the original cast, but the explanation at the end brought it all together.

What I'm not sure I understood was the beginning when the Haruhi and Lyon first switched roles. Did Haruhi just
CrisTocK chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
nice story, great plot, thanks for the grat work

keep going and do more great fanfics
syzygy-galaxia chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Great fic! i loved it, congratulations.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
Great story and an absolutely fantastic ending.
Furudere chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Umm... read this in one night. Good story, I think.
The King in White chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
What a ride that was.
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
so chaous an oder finally fell into balance is it? I always thought that Kyon was just the stability of the gd pair while Hauhi was the chaos

without chaose life cannot change

without order we cannot live.

fasenating end to it all really
Kaizer23 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
The story ended really well in my opinion, but of course the ending is making me crave for more. If possible, can you make a lighthearted sequel to this work just like you did with 'At a Glance'?

Anyway, great story and I always look forward to more of your Haruhi works.
Thyrokio chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
A power swap huh, I like the way you did it. Koizumi and Asahina being different made a lot of sense. Haruhi's decision to share the power was pretty awesome too.
Story Assembler chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Wow, that was a perfect ending, didn't see that coming.
gotonis chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Wow. Honestly, this is a great story. The concept seemed like it would be predictable, but it was actually different than expected at some points. Changing characters as you did seemed to work out well, I especially liked the new Koizumi.

It wasn't just another retelling from Haruhi's end, that much you avoided. I think you did a good job with brevity, and handled Kyon well. I can't actually think of anything to criticize. I figured you'd keep it going until the 'dream', but that was a good place to end it. Overall, good job.

~Gotonis