Reviews for The Strongest Ninja: An Alchemist
Amaterasuice chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Sorry for the long wait, but I reviewed a long time ago, and apparently, it glitched so it didn't show up. ;(

But, this was you're best chapter ever. Congratulations!
Whistlepig71 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Everyone that is reading this story, I have an announcement to make. First off, thank you for all the reviews. They really make me feel good about this story. Second, I will not be updating for at least three months. The reason for this is because I am rewriting every chapter so that they are all over 5000 words and much more detailed. Please standbye and do not abounded this story, for I will be back with a much better story. I will also be changing the story description.
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
cant wait post soon
AngelofDarkness95 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
This is great I can't wait for you to post more!

Angel
Amaterasuice chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
This a great story whistle pig! I'm glad u wrote it!

I only saw a few mistakes.

When xander was yelling at naruto, he yelled "speaking of WITCH"

it should be WHICH.

When the team were either thinking/or stating. This is what it should be.

"reassuring" they said, stating, thought aloud...etc.

Or

'reassuring' they all thought in sync, thought at the same time, etc.

Anyway, continue please!
ayame67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WITH THE XANDER NAME?
JPS97 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Hey, finally caught up with reading. Great work, hope to see more soon. :D
Amaterasuice chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Good, but you misspelled uchiha.
i likes toast chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
this sounds like its gonna be an awsome story, with an extra character in teh class does that mean that somone is gonna be stuck with 2 o/c's or something like that, any who looking foward to the next chap any way
JPS97 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Great job whistle pig. Guys he's not dead and he deeply apologizes for not updating the story. His I-pod recently was stolen and will be back soon! He says sorry for not updating!

-JPS97
Aimiz chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
This is really great so far! Please continue! -
Amaterasuice chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Very good.
JPS97 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good start so far...I can't wait for more of it to be made. however, perhaps try to work on your grammer a bit. It might earn you some better reviews in the future. I do agree that you do need to add a bit more per chapter, however, this was an excellent first start. Good luck, I will be checking back in soon!

JPS97
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
yeah. make it longer.

so you mean to tell us that xander is the alchemist.. right?
Amaterasuice chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Only things I would work on if I were you is make the chapters at least 1000 words, make hiruzen not stutter because he doesn't, make naruto more shocked at the thought of having a long lost brother, and capitalize all the sentences. Other than that, id like to see where this goes.