Reviews for Hold Me Tightly
OMG KAWAII o/o
Just one thing:
Her eyes aren't pink
They are violet!
Keep up the good work though!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Finally! I finally found a decent Inu x Boku SS fanfic! There are so few of them, and I think the two of them are perfect. I just finished the anime, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
LittleLoren chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING. Never really had much luck with fanfic, but seriously you have some talent. Thank you for posting this and letting me enjoy it.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE!-Shadow
Greatfull Person chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to write this, its my favorite Inu x Boku SS fanfiction so far. You are a very talented writer (-o-)
Soushi M chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I really liked it! It was very well written and you wrote me as if I was actually in this story! I love it. I loved the fact that I was with Ririchiyo even though she was sick, I am greateful to have been able to aid her in her time of need. A miniute without Miss Ririchiyo is like dying a million deaths. Being with her is l
thetinroof chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Sweet and so in character! It made me smile :)
SpiteFairyx chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
No, your did a good job of this story. You didn't rush it, i just thought it was utter sweetness and touch my heart
Dextrose21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I don't find another word to describe this fanfiction as "mind-blowing". I can't express how much I actually love it... Everyone is SO IN-CHARACTER! I don't know how you did that... I love it! I totally love it! It's as if the story is a "never shown scene" from the manga. It fits in so perfectly.

And its so FLUFFY. Awwwww, I love it so much, I guess I'm gonna print it out and put it beneath my favourite books... Thank you SO MUCH for sharing :)
BaeeTown chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
There is not nearly enough Inu x Boku fanfics like this. It's truly perfect 3
Please keep writing.
HyperGirl95 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
i really loved you story, it was sooooooo sweet an cute :)
ReallyRitsu chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was beautiful ;-; Oh god im actually crying right now. Thats was really touching. You really have a talent for writing. I cant wait to read more from you -
JustMe279 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
magnificent, such a great story :3 the fluff was perfect and how you wrote it... was brilliant.

thanks for the fic, i do hope to read more from you c:
WolfSpirit chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved should continue on with it and hopefully it would be just a awesome as it was as this chapter X3
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was beautifully written. Thank you!