Reviews for Hold Me Tightly
Kyaaaaa!
It's so cute!

I love it!
AnimeFan197 chapter 1 . 5/30
This was so good! I absolutely loved it and it was just OHMAGERD!
Jamie chapter 1 . 1/18
That was so adorable please make more
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/9
You and your tattered butterfly's wings. It makes me imagine that the character's eyelid has actually been shredded. Not good. Also, I feel like Chiyo could have been a little more tsunshun, but it was pretty good. She's hard to write.
Thank you so much for writing this I read this to my girlfriend as she falls asleep and it really helps her because she suffers from insomnia also and she just needs that extra nudge to help her
kerochan64 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Loved it : ) Please write more fics like this!
WritingWolf14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I loved this so much I hope you make more!
AkaneSakurasou chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
OMG KAWAII o/o
Just one thing:
Her eyes aren't pink
They are violet!
Keep up the good work though!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Finally! I finally found a decent Inu x Boku SS fanfic! There are so few of them, and I think the two of them are perfect. I just finished the anime, and I absolutely loved it. Thank you!
LittleLoren chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh my gosh that was AMAZING. Never really had much luck with fanfic, but seriously you have some talent. Thank you for posting this and letting me enjoy it.
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE!-Shadow
Greatfull Person chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was so beautiful! Thank you for taking the time to write this, its my favorite Inu x Boku SS fanfiction so far. You are a very talented writer (-o-)
Soushi M chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I really liked it! It was very well written and you wrote me as if I was actually in this story! I love it. I loved the fact that I was with Ririchiyo even though she was sick, I am greateful to have been able to aid her in her time of need. A miniute without Miss Ririchiyo is like dying a million deaths. Being with her is l
thetinroof chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Sweet and so in character! It made me smile :)
SpiteFairyx chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
No, your did a good job of this story. You didn't rush it, i just thought it was utter sweetness and touch my heart
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »