Reviews for Let's Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Loved this! Thank you for writing it! The way you used Harry's knowledge of all that was wrong with Voldemort life choices to convince Ron that his fears weren't cowardly at all and were actually the healthiest bravest kind of fears was really clever!
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Love these. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Oh this is wonderful! It's so difficult to find fics that explore not just romance but also Harry and Ron's friendship (and I have a weakness for said friendship, which is just the ULTIMATE fictional friendship...but I digress.)

Your characterization is spot on, the atmosphere is perfectly captured and the whole thing is generally super lovely. Thank you for writing this!
CallieSkye chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
"Violent, loud, weepy, inexplicably attracted to you..." best line!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I love this so much! Fantastically in character, and there should be more stories focusing on Ron and Harry's wonderful bromance!
banzi chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Love these two! Nice job with their friendship.
x-x-flawed-x-x chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Amazing!
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Fantastic!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I love you. You are my new favorite writer. These moments...perfect. It sings to my soul, and my love of all things Harry Potter. Thank you my friend.
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Loved these brotp conversations and ALL THE FEELS. Seriously, they were in character, funny and adorably filled with RHr feels. I really liked it!
AM2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
A wonderful story with a funny ending. Nicely done!
chavi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
It was funny n sweet.. Lovely work..i adored it :)
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I loved everything, but the last few sentences were my favorite.
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 6/2/2013