Reviews for Evanescent Genesis
umadbro chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
hmm fat England?... pfft
I like how long each chapter is. Its kinda annoying when you wait for something and it ends up being so short.
I feel bad for the *cough* fat *cough* guy... he shouldn't have to put himself through that he should listen to France!
pikaace chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
GOD DAMNIT! *flips table* WHEN IS THIS MISERY GOING TO END?!

You win first prize for messing with peoples heads...poor Artie...
dizzyS chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I just started reading this and I went through the 8 chapters so quickly that I can't wait for more! This story is really addictive!
Silentwriterforever chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Alfred is alive? O.O wait...that's Matthew isn't it? or is iggy just seeing things?
pikaace chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Whoa whoa WHOA! Are you saying...that this WHOLE story...was...just...a...DREAM?!

GOOD GOD YOU HAD ME SCARED OVER NOTHING!

But who really cares? :D This story was pretty damn great!
pikaace chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
GAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Y U KILL MAH ALFIE? D8

Poor Artie! How is he supposed to recover from THIS?
Blitz.Magister chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
The angst. Dear Alfred the angst!

But it's so sad!

And great angst!

And geeeeeeeez I'm so depressed with this right now but you write so well that it makes me happy and want to review!

I love it (plot etc.) and hate what's happening to Arthur! I hope he gets well soon!
60EndsToACircus chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
When unguarded thoughts return over breakfast:

(-he needs to eat

and so opens the fridge to retreive

along with bread

a brick of butter)

Sorry, but I saw this and thought immediatly of this story, I'm sure you probably don't care though. I posted it here anyway.
Luigified531 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
What a good friend! Francis did a great thing. I still feel terrible for Arthur... I'd be upset if my best friend/ relative died. But it's great that they're friends now... Update soon, please!
montparnsnazzy chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
A...Amazing...I started to tear up when France said "I just want to be considered a friend" and when England looked at himself. It's so awesssssome!
azerbervolic chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
This is SO SAD. Please update soon! ;A;
Ember Hinote chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Wow,this is even better than the last chapter! I'm glad that Arthur and Francis are friend now. I love this story and I can't wait until the next chapter.
Cayran chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I really like this story! It's so sad, but I can't help but love a little drama here and there. :) If America starts to get back on it's feet, a new human personification will have to pop up, yes? Either way, I look forward to a new chapter!
montparnsnazzy chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I'm hoping you won't make me want to kill you because of this...You and this story are two awesome. I started cry, AGAIN , around the very end. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MOOREEEEEEEE! ;A; This is like one of the best fanfic's ever!
montparnsnazzy chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
;A; BEAUTIFUL! ? WHY? Anyways, it is AWESOME! Even though it's making me cry. It's awesome. When I was reading the ending note, I was like CANADA? WHAT? OKAY. I DON'T THINK CANADA IS COLD ENOUGH TO KILL HIS BROTHER(I don't know which one is older. Canada's birthday is before America's, but America got independence before Canada...so I donno!)! BUT, it's beautiful, still.