Reviews for Pandorica
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
0.0 Nicccccceee...
dog1056 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Come on! This is... it's... I'm at a loss of words. I have no idea how to explain this story properly. It deserves it's own word to describe it... Bixzil (better than amazing and incredible put together then multiplied by 100) This story is Bixzil! You have got to make a sequel! It can not end here! Please! This is now in my top 10 stories! You have got to continue this! Please! It is so so Bixzil! I absolutely LOVE this story! :D :D :D :D :D Please make a sequel! I need a sequel! I can not express to you how much I want to read a sequel to this! Not even Bixzil comes close. Do you understand?
You can't understand how much i need a sequel, it's impossible! JUst please please please! make a sequel to this story! You are a bixzil writer and this idea is even better! Repetitiveness should make this stick more so... SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! make a SEQUEL! this story needs a SEQUEL! everyone who has read this story would love a SEQUEL! you need to make a SEQUEL! to this story. And just in case that wasn't enough:
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! That should do it. please make a sequel though i really need you to make one. You deserve some smily faces now especially after all that caps locking. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I can't believe you abandoned this after such a short (ahem) and promising beginning.
HAL HARV and Watson chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I didn't like this much when I first read this, but I love it now! Very cool piece!
MunVPurplePotato chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
shit that sounds painful.
hades23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
BEEAAUUTIFULLY WRITTEN! You should make it into a full story. pleassseeee...
In The Mix chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Interesting. Very interesting. It would be awesome if you could make this into a full fledged fic.
let me delete this account chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oohhhh... That's sweet. Haha, I've been watching DW and Psych constantly and I didn't think of that!
-CJA
Larahna Steadyblade chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I know nothing about Doctor Who, so I have no clue what I'm talking about or even why I'm reviewing. This story scares me, but it's well-written. Nice job. :) Are you planning on continuing this story, or is it just a oneshot? Because at the moment I can make no sense of it. However, that's probably because I've seen, like, one episode of Doctor Who, and it was Midnight. That is all. Good day.
Ellenar Ride chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
... That. Was. Beautiful. It's just... perfect.