Reviews for Sea Daddy
Lucia1012 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Thank U for this interesiting and touching storyXD
darkimpulse chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
That was totally AWESOME! i love the story!
misomilk chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
asdfjalsdkjfalwjeaiwejrakeja lsdfj THAT WAS AMAZIIING ;AAAA; The smutty parts were delicious. I could have 10 bowls of rice for each smutty word. Ahahaha. :"D

I love how this ended with a heartwarming ending, too. That Ace _does_ have a place on the ship. D'awwww.

Melting in a pool of MaruAce now. Thank you :'D
thepresentgift18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I just now realized you wrote this one too along with Five Days (which I literally just finished). My god you are just gonna have to deal with staying in my favorites from now on lol! This one, omg, this one, was so sexy and wonderful all around I couldn't stop reading it either! Your wonderful way of the English language is so enticing that I don't even think about skimming over. You capture everything so vividly that I can see it all happening in my head, and it makes me hung over when I suddenly reel back to reality because my dog decides to bark outside and wake the neighbors. Many thanks to you my friend! 3 3
willow of fire chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I fucking LOVED this! It's literally my first ace/marco ever (I just now started really paying attention to One Piece lol). And this one just made my entire night! I bow down and thank you for posting such wonderfulness for free enjoyment of crazed fangirls like me! You are a master at cliffhangers, I could not put my laptop away; this HAD to be finished in a one night read lol!
silentwinged chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Holy shit that was hot... and somehow sweet as well :)
The Girl chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
ONE OF THE GREATEST YAOI FANFICS OF ALL TIME!
You are extremely gifted.
Sephykoi chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
dakfjdlk;asl;j Eee That was soooooo burning hot and also fucking hilarious, but most of all, it was touching and sweet at then end. Mmm the kinky, dark!Marco was hhhnngghh worthy, but the lesson he taught Ace was cavity-inducing sweet. I love it. I love this fic. Imma see what else you wrote so I can read it and squee forever. 3
MarcoAce chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
AWWWWWW! that was so niceeeee! YAY for marco x ace 3
SereneMelodies chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
First of all, *nosebleed* at the final sex scene! I love how the entire span of the story is from Ace's rebellious beginning to his acceptance. I'm glad I read these four chapters, even if it was like 4 in the morning when I started XP Really enjoyed it, thanks!
SereneMelodies chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Oh dear goldroger, this was so...S&M filled XD (or whatever the correct acronym is) I know you mentioned it at the beginning but man, Marco is so commanding and Ace...what a cutie :P Really liking your story, Reiki (if I may call you that *smile*)
SereneMelodies chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
*nosebleed* so Ace is a sadist and Marco is a masochist...XD I love how Marco can just pin Ace down with a single hand *more blood drips from nose* I have to say chapter two was a little unexpected for me but *shrug* it was still good :D
SereneMelodies chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Kekeke, Ace is so nicely IC with his hot-headedness. Marco/Ace fics are so cute in my opinion because of the whole fire thing ;D
"Have you ever dropped an egg before? Because when both an egg and a human are dropped from a great height, there tends not to be much of a difference between the two." hahaha, I love your fic XD
OP-zosan chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
dark story and it got me mildly interested in the other ship Marco was on that made him that dark.

still an awesome story though. loved the ending. Marco was kinda sweet at the end and protective. (:

when I first read the title I was gigging so much. haha. (:

thanks for the awesome MarcoXAce fic.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »