Reviews for Sea Daddy
:D

Awe. Some.

Hawt.
chubby-king-chocobo chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Oddly a little darker than I thought it would be, but not at all unpleasant. I guess I am just more used to the fluff you wrote in your other stories. As an erotica, that's in the relm of appropriacey for this site, it was well done.

The only part where I made a face at was when attempt 101 where Ace tries to kill Whitebeard via poison. It felt horribly out of character for me...but hey what does that matter.
Panni chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Wow I read all your fanfics and I have to admit this one was really the most intense so far. Chapters 2&3 were just erotically written and the emotions and Ace thoughts so well depicted, really convincing. Marco's such a turnon and teaser, I get shivers whenever I read the "spanking" scenes. The climax you built up was incredible and with the last chapter it almost felt you gave the readers the "orgasm" they craved for! Really well done, shows how much of an excellent author we have here. Will definitely come to reread this one time.
Juraquille Amie chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
those were some of the most intense chapters I've ever read. Your writing is superb, thanks for giving me this lady boner, you meanie! x
Reikomei chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
*fangirl giggles* DAMN that was HOT I love how you portray both of them! You made my day!
I chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Really, really good! I couldn't read it till today, but I loved it! Good job!:)
ghostlyangel chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Loved this story and how Marco made Ace realize he belonged.
Teruul chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Wow. Just... wow. The way you're writing these stories, all of them, makes it so real, like it could be a part of the series. I think someone should make a doujinshi from every single one of the stories you've written and will write!

Keep up the good work!
hilian chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
perfect!

really truly perfect!

you added the softer part in a very hot ans awesome way!

I kinda expected Ace talk 'bout his dad but god he didn't

I love Marco in this chap still harsh and dark nut so protecting and strong and so there

he is so fitting to be sea daddy

i loved what he told Ace in the end and how he made Ace feel

[aah tho it's all so hot everything even him stroking his hair]

[and Marco teaching Ace gawd rtbg4tr]

tnx for the awesome work!

I think I'm going to re read it very soon :,3

now come the begging part [tho i know its not mature and stuff] it could be so-so awesome if you wrote another something with this style, I mean I really enjoyed it and how you wrote it and this Marco and Ace

[and all the erotic stuff and how Ace love it rought bcuz of him wanting someone to care for him and all the stuff you wrote here so yeah]

so yeah if u can write anoher thingy like this it would be so so awesome */A/*
lilyoftheval5 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Delicious.

I was torn between pitying the poor sod for being at the mercy of Marco in such a wicked mood and wanting to be him. *sigh* The whole scene of him on his knees before Marco was mind-melting.
Chakolit Chip chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
This story is really making me happy~ I love Marco spanking Ace like that and Ace being all conflicted but totally liking it. it makes me want to give Marco a hand and molest Ace too Haha. Anyway I am(im)patiently waiting for the next chapter!
hilian chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
oh wow

what an awesome start for this shitty day

I enjoyed this chap even more than the second part, I love how Ace realized what he like, and how Marco played with him [damn what a self controll].

[fuck Ace begged */A/*]

you have no idea how much I wait for the next part!
FlyingMonkiesAttack chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Wouldn't it be 'Commander Izou' and not just 'commander Izou' ?

Anyway, I love how easily Marco can take over Ace. He's such a tease. :P
ghostlyangel chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
ooh Marco is such a tease! What will power he has to throw Ace out of the room.

And here I am blushing again from another of your smut scenes.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »