Reviews for An Everlasting Mark
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
The meaning of petit was one of the few things I remember from french class.
QueenJinx chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
HHOOOOLLYYY SHIIIITTT THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU I LOVE THIS PLEASE CONTINUE OR I WILL PROBABLY CRY
LunarEclipses chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Holy shit. I'm excited to see where you go with this.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
This is getting really really good. Please continue.
sub.C chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Wow... freakin creative plot or not-plot or minor-plot ;)... whatever it is, it's a real creative idea! :)

And a real heart-wrenching beginning... Roy and Al watching over Ed and their conversation and stuff... touching scene! Ô.ò

HA! And I've noticed that my French skills (as far as I ever had any :P) are still alive, hehehe, how cool is that!? :D

"He found cleaning to be tedious, but with the right song on the radio he could be inspired to keep things neat."
*lol* And for the rest of my life I'll have this picture in my mind - roy singing along with the radio, using the mop as a microphone :D :D :D... yeah, go for it honey! *lol*

Thanks for updating, looking forword to the chapters and the plot yet to come!
Au revoir ma chère! :o)

PS: I'm the chattiest person in the world you know... so... writing some PMs isn't exactly what I would call an effort ;)... so... no problem honey :)! But nevertheless, thanks for the shout-out, I feel incredibly honored! :o))
sub.C chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Ooooooohhh wow Roy... is an ANGEL... or there's an angel looking like ROY... man and THAT was YOUR DREAM?! I am jealous. :D
I also wanna have a Roy-look-alike-guardian angel *siiiiiiiiiigh*! :) :) :)
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I like this so far, its really good :)
sub.C chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Hehe... well... so I go for the cookies once again :D! You want me to tell ya the symbols that appear in that dream and their meaning? Alright, here you are! :)

I guess in general the dream is about... Roy feels like Ed has two different sides or something. Or there are two different ways Ed is affecting him. A funny-friendly-adorable-harmless side... and a dangerous-threatening-untrustworthy side or whatever.

The first part of the dream is about the funny-friendly stuff. THE FAIR/THE CARNIVAL is the symbol that's used to bring across that Roy wants to have some more fun in his life or something. Like all these people running around on that fair, eating popcorn, having fun, a cheerful chaos.
The second symbol you used is this FERRIS WHEEL to show that he's separated from this funny life though. He's so high above it and there's no connection between him and the people down there. And he feels uneasy and uncomfortable with this position. But then Ed appears and so finally there is a connection, cause Ed is like that connection :)! So it's like... Roy is happy that Ed is the one who brings a little more fun to his life.

Then the scene changes and suddenly the fun is gone and the whole situation is much more scary. The next symbols you're using are THE DOOR and THE WHOLE IN THE GROUND right behind the door. I don't wanna know what Siegmund Freud would say if someone seriously dreams about a HOLE :P... but I'm not gonna ask him, cause he's too sick, specially when it comes to analyzing dreams ;).
Of course the door would be the way out of this threatening situation, but it's not, cause there's this hole right behind it. And even without Siegmund Freud I fear the hole means something like... going all the way down to your subconscious mind and being confronted with... whatever is hiding there :P. And obviously Roy consideres that as really dangerous. So the final question is - what's worse? Ed's dangerous-threatening-untrustworthy side or jumping into that hole. Or maybe both options would be the same anyway. :P

Yep. So much for the cookies. :)
sub.C chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Oh c'mon, you really didn't know that word?! So gimma a BOX of cookies then :D!
(Ok... I mean... I have to admit that I've been learning French for 5 years at school ;). But for me school is aaaaaages ago now and actually I was sure that I've forgotten every single French word in the meantime cause I never liked that language :P. But well.. obviously I didn't...)

Anyway... real thrilling story so far... really wondering who could be this cloaked man...! :)
AND! WHY can he speak French?! :D
jesterinblack chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
omg ur so creative. like seriously i could never think of anything like that.
joruni chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Whoa! That was simply amazing.
Somehow, this story was escaping my sight, but immediately after finding it I read it in one big breath and fell in love with it instantly.
The prophecy thing was unexpected and very well written.
Somehow I expected mysterious cloaked person to be related to Mustang in some way, but backstory of Phanuel as Ed's imaginary friend is adorable.
I can't wait for another chapter! Great work, keep it up :)
JMLMonkey chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I am really sorry for what is going on at home. I enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for putting it up :D Keep up the great work!
Nicolette13 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
omg u need to post more chapters NOW! I can't wait!
Nicolette13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is pretty good! I would just add some more detail... I was a bit confused when Ed got stabbed.
December-the-6th chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I get a cookie cause I'm Seiss! ;)