Reviews for The Christmas Vacation
I am psycowriter chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
*bows head in shame* I am sooooooooooo sorry I haven't reviewed! I absolutley LOVE this but my internet decided to ignore any story alerts I got. Angain-love and totally go'n to my faves but now I got other stories to review
Miss Light Bright chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
good chapter
Joker Oak chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
As always a brilliant piece of work. I should've reviewed the last chapter but got lazy. I love the way it's going, do I spy an Ed/Roy parental section coming up?
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Happy endings are good too. Love the story!
Dashita Tichou chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Aww! This made me cry! It was so sweet!
prettydarkmoonbunny chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
great story
xFullmetalSoulx chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
This was an amazing story!
Cartoon Cow chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Awww this was so cute * squeal *
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
really good i love the way you got Edward down with out being totally Edward Elric. ;)
KimiUzumaki chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Heartwarming. I felt the emotions. I loved how you were able to fit everything in together nicely. Even though, it's slightly AU, I didn't feel that way about it. A wonderf ul job. Keep up the good work!
Dashita Tichou chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh! This made me cry SO hard! *wipes at eyes* You need to keep writing in this vein!
Miss Light Bright chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
interesting chapter.

So the fic is almost over?

Well I'm excited to see how you'll finish it. :D

Great job.
Cartoon Cow chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
* sniffle * I'm going to miss this fic. So Ed discovered his lost memories yes? Hmm... you are right though - about Roy not being a perfect father. But what got me off on parental is that episode in brotherhood that Roy comes out of the bathroom and Edward is talking to Riza. Then when he says he's going to talk to Hughes Roy tells him that he moved to the country instead of the truth that he was killed. Then he says, " becareful edward " or something along the lines of that - and that shows that he does care. That's why I think Roy would be a good parent to Ed, but that's not the only parental moment like that : )
Dashita Tichou chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
oh my gosh-this made me cry so hard! Great job with the chapter though. I can't wait for the next one!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Loved it! I'm so happy the brothers finally met! Though I wish you could have prolonged Ed's amnesia a bit... I liked "Allen." I think it'd be better if Hughes found out now because then Roy would have someone to confide in. Also it'd make things more dramatic too :) Overall though I liked the chapter. I'm excited to see what happens next!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »