Reviews for The Christmas Vacation
Dashita Tichou chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
oh my gosh-this made me cry so hard! Great job with the chapter though. I can't wait for the next one!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Loved it! I'm so happy the brothers finally met! Though I wish you could have prolonged Ed's amnesia a bit... I liked "Allen." I think it'd be better if Hughes found out now because then Roy would have someone to confide in. Also it'd make things more dramatic too :) Overall though I liked the chapter. I'm excited to see what happens next!
PERSONALPROBLEMS chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
wow great chapter!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
great story im glad you reviewed and i think Hughes shouldnt be there yet
ShadowFireAlchemist chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Pretty good so far! I Just get really frustrated when you leave a cliff hanger xD

Oh Well

But anyway

KimiUzumaki chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
That was unexpected, yet obvious. I loved Ed's reaction to the point of it being IC (in character). But Hughes shouldn't know yet because if he did the story would seem weird. However, you are the author, and that's your choice to make. Although seeing your writing abilities, I'm sure we, the readers, will not be disappointed. ; )
Joker Oak chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Hughes might as well be there, he didn't meet the Elric's until ep 1 and you're saying it's a preseries, it might as well be a really good AU one.
Cartoon Cow chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
GAAAAAAH I DON'T KNOW! I would read both versions : ) hint hint.

* sniffle * please update soon.

Hmmmmmm I don't know! Its eating me up inside now!
kanrei chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
ahhh i reli like the story. hope you update soon
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Please hurry ... I want to know!
KimiUzumaki chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
That was a spectacular return. I loved your flawless writing, every bit of it. It still held the suspense you had in the beginning of this story. And you ended on the most exciting cliffhanger ever. Now I truly can't wait for chapter ten. I just know it will be as awe-inspiring as this one is.
Cartoon Cow chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm so close to tears in waiting! See I was studying for my language test tomarow and my mom kept asking questions while I was TRYING DESPERATLY TO READ! And then it was a cliffy. I wanna cry now : ' ( sniffle, please...soon...update...
Miss Light Bright chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
oh He knows he has a brother now. Hurray!

Update soon! And don't worry, no one blames you for a late chapter. Life gets in the way sometimes. :D
Lexi Elric chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Plz continue!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I absolutely positively love this story! It's got a great plot, no OOC, and it's both serious and funny too! You're doing a fantastic job so far! I think the idea of Eoy being adopted by Madame Christmas is cool! I also like the girls, you dud a great job on developing their personalities! I can't wait to see what happens next! I feel bad for Al though... Really good story! Please update soon!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »