Reviews for The Christmas Vacation
ShadowFireAlchemist chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Pretty good so far! I Just get really frustrated when you leave a cliff hanger xD

Oh Well

But anyway

...

MAKE MORE DAMN IT
KimiUzumaki chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
That was unexpected, yet obvious. I loved Ed's reaction to the point of it being IC (in character). But Hughes shouldn't know yet because if he did the story would seem weird. However, you are the author, and that's your choice to make. Although seeing your writing abilities, I'm sure we, the readers, will not be disappointed. ; )
Joker Oak chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Hughes might as well be there, he didn't meet the Elric's until ep 1 and you're saying it's a preseries, it might as well be a really good AU one.
Cartoon Cow chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
GAAAAAAH I DON'T KNOW! I would read both versions : ) hint hint.

* sniffle * please update soon.

Hmmmmmm I don't know! Its eating me up inside now!
kanrei chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
ahhh i reli like the story. hope you update soon
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Please hurry ... I want to know!
KimiUzumaki chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
That was a spectacular return. I loved your flawless writing, every bit of it. It still held the suspense you had in the beginning of this story. And you ended on the most exciting cliffhanger ever. Now I truly can't wait for chapter ten. I just know it will be as awe-inspiring as this one is.
Cartoon Cow chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm so close to tears in waiting! See I was studying for my language test tomarow and my mom kept asking questions while I was TRYING DESPERATLY TO READ! And then it was a cliffy. I wanna cry now : ' ( sniffle, please...soon...update...
Miss Light Bright chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
oh He knows he has a brother now. Hurray!

Update soon! And don't worry, no one blames you for a late chapter. Life gets in the way sometimes. :D
Lexi Elric chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Plz continue!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
I absolutely positively love this story! It's got a great plot, no OOC, and it's both serious and funny too! You're doing a fantastic job so far! I think the idea of Eoy being adopted by Madame Christmas is cool! I also like the girls, you dud a great job on developing their personalities! I can't wait to see what happens next! I feel bad for Al though... Really good story! Please update soon!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
I freakin' LOVE the daughters! 8D
I am psycowriter chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Only one word for this-EPIC! Cant wait for next chappy:)
Cartoon Cow chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
God I love this story!

You know just to ease your mind a bit, a lot of my stories for fma are parental ed roy and ed usually ends up having to stay with roy or some crqap like that - but my friends still seem to like it, why you ask?

Just remember, every story is unique, and is as unique as its writer : )

P.s. UPDATE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!
Miss Light Bright chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
OMG I am so excited for when Ed and Al meet again. I am sure it will be confusing for them.

I really liked this chapter. We saw a little of the old Ed but he's still different. I like how you made it realistic that he isn't remembering immediately.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »