Reviews for The Christmas Vacation
LibertyBell.047 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
so interesting

can't wait for the next chapter, keep up with the good work!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
OH, THIS IS AMAZING! 8D
I am psycowriter chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
This is EPIC odd thing is...i was listening to without you by usher...by the end of both song and story i burst into random tears...awesome story though :)
Miss Light Bright chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Yay! They found him! I kind of like this cute little Ed.

But it will be cool to see how they will bring him back.

Update soon!
venus9814 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
YES! They finally met up, I've been so anxious for this chapter! Love this story so far, I'm so glad you started something right after TLFMH. So, I'm really hoping Mustang and Hughes bring Alphonse the next time they go to see him. First off just to see Al's response, then even more to see ED'S response to seeing this walking talking empty suit of armor. Which, in turn spark a whole new reaction from Al, and so on... Sorry if I'm rambling I'm just super pumped about this story. Can't wait for your next update! :D
LadysWords chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Beautifully written chapter.. loved it!

please continue..
LightMyBulb chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Woot! They found him! :D
kalirush chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
GO TELL ALPHONSE, that's what they need to do. Right now.
Flower in the River chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Aah, the long awaited Ed-Meet-Roy-While-Ed-Doesn't-Know-He's-Ed chapter (I'm not the only one who called it that, right? Right...?). Roy and Hughes' reactions were very well done and realistic. Ed needs to remember he's Ed, huh? Hm...well, getting someone killed inside him worked for Al, but I have a feeling that'll be a last resort in Ed's case...

Please keep writing, and please update soon!
Cartoon Cow chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Hmmmm what about that science book Ed picked up ? PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
Lexi Elric chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Update PLZ! It's getting good!
Cartoon Cow chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE!
Cartoon Cow chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
sooo mustangs finally moving in huh? no doubt he has to stop by to see his family while hes there.
Cartoon Cow chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
i wonder how come madame hasnt contacted roy yet, hes bound to have mentioned ed to her before
Cartoon Cow chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
GAHHHH I NEVER WOULDA THOUGHT OF THAT! Putting Ed into Madam Christmas's hands was brilliance!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »