Reviews for The Christmas Vacation
Wolpy6 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Great chapter as always. I hope they find him.
Joker Oak chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
The only way Ed is getting found is if the case goes pu bloc, that or Roy visits the bar and spots him, those are the main scenarios popping into my head for the result, but heck I could be wrong.

This is what I get for not having pressed the author alert button, I've missed a couple of days of good chapters , I won't be making that mistake again. I look forward to a speedy update, whenever it next happens :D
M.L chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Oh, it's just too funny. The fact that Ed ( or Allen) ended in a bar belonging to Madame Christmas, while Mustang, Hughes And Al are searching for him everywhere. I can already imagine how Roy would react seeing his subordinate working for his mother. He is even wearing Roy's clothes! Can't wait for it. And I like scenes with Madame Christmas, she is an interesting kind of person. She raised Colonel after all. Will she menage to turn fullmetal into charming ladyman too?
KimiUzumaki chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I've read all three chapters and I love the way you're going. I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon, but take your time! I just LOVE this story!
IAmMurphy'sLaw chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I'm intrigued. This could turn out to be a very good story. Keep doing what your doing and you'll have one awesome story on your hands. Update soon please. :)

P.S. Sorry if this review doesn't make sense. It's really really late where I'm at.
LadysWords chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Cool, haha mustangs actually in character,compare to most stories where "Ed gets kidnapped" he is usually out of character... well done, please write more!

Wolpy6 chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
GOOD JOB! I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story!
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This sounds really good! can't wait for the next chapter!
prinkes chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Well that was intriguing. I love the way you tied in Madame Christmas - maybe I'm slow, but it was a surprise to me, and a pleasant one. I'm very interested to see where this will go!

Can't wait for chapter two!
Damatris chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
This seems pretty interesting.

For some reason I instantly thought that it' was Madame Christmas' place when the door opened and a woman and soft piano tunes came out in the first chapter.
oceanabyss chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Hm this seems really interesting, Continue please!
Fmaisthebest chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Oh wow I think I'm really going to like this story if it's set at Madame Christmas's place. You write very well and your very in character! I can't wait to read more!
Fmaisthebest chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
These seems like a very interesting story. This idea has been done, but rarely well so I have hope for this story. Please continue!
LadysWords chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
well that was a fast update!lol love the naming *renaming*

aw eds cute
Gisel0202 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So far, really enjoying this! . Keep writing~!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »