Reviews for Chuck & Sarah Versus the Little Moments
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/3
The best after story I've read, and I've read more than a few.
el kimino chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
this is the closure that i need. thank you very much !
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Sorry! I forgot to review this one as well. Great story!
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Fucking hell man. I don't know how your stories evaded me for so long, but shit, they're really good.

I came to fanfiction for finale therapy, and it's things like this that keep me from spiraling into despair. How they could end the show like that baffles me, but this? This goes a long way to healing that wound. Chuck and Sarah live on the way they were meant to, the way they deserve.
Barbadiangirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
:) :) WOW! Just...wow! I read this story a couple of times before but I did't review or if I did, it was as a guest because I didn't have my account yet. But this is just so... Beautiful! I LOVED it. And I admit, I did feel like crying (and did) at certain points...but that's just testament to how excellently this was written. I think my favourite line was "You are my Sarah"- because we all know that Chuck and Sarah belong together and will always find their way back together and even though she didn't remember all her memories, the love between those two is just wonderful and pure and ...I'm at a lost for words now. This makes me miss CHUCK a bit more now, but I'm still filled with happiness because it gave little glimpses into their future, events that I believe would have ultimately led to them being together forever and becoming a stronger couple. Thanks so much for writing this story. Definitely one of my faves. :) 3
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I cant believe ive read this story a couple of times and never reviwed. This is just beautiful! I loved it, just awesome. And the beach ending, so Charah. :)
MRG101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was touching. And really well writen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
awww so cute :)
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Excellent post-finale fic. I don't agree that Ellie would have really been that hostile to Sarah afterwards though. She knows what the Intersect can do to someone's brain.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Good story...thank you for writing.
astalavista chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
That was such a lovely read. It could have gone on and on forever, if you ask me! Thanks for writing it.
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
God that was beautiful. Fantastic, and you almost got me to cry, which is an accomplishment all of its own. Great, great job. My only critique would becthat your reads be infinitely longer. )
sdm chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Yay, I enjoyed that very much, thank you for sharing.

I think my favorite part is "...but the fact that you and I made him is just…surreal." scene.
besatt chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great, great story, but one thing that really bothered me is that Chuck would never let Sarah go on missions alone, even if it meant getting back into the spy game. At least in S4, Sarah was going with Casey. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it.
Kudos chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow!This is a great work. After watching the ending of Chuck, I felt like something's missing. I mean, yeah, the last scene was great, but, it would have been nicer if there was a scene where sarah and chuck are living their new life. Anyway, your story did just that. I tried writing one myself. Glimpses of their future. But I guess I'm not really a writer.

Well, thanks again for this! Good luck to your next works.

And, by the way, I'm hoping that you could make other stories. The ones where all other characters are present. :)