Reviews for The Lightning Brigade
TheTrueReds chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
The story is great! I think the story and characters have great potential and can be developed much much further.
It's sad to see it hasn't been updated for over a year now... :(
However, I'm still adding the story to my following list and hoping one day you would update it. :)
AlwaysBetOnVoid chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This story...it screams awesomeness. UPDATE!
Onsholo chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
FINALLY! a story that shows the Eldar was the back stabbing assholes that they are! you my good sir are the greatest fanfiction writter in this entire fucking site and possibly in the entire fucking universe
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
A pity this hasn't been updated in awhile, it's pretty awesome!
templar627 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Great story so far, can't wait for the next update.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Like it so far. The schitzoid deal with Tara is a particularly nice touch. It's hard to find good 40k fiction, so I hope you'll continue.
That guy83 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Another very good cha-

Cliffhanger?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
MJDM95 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Awesome fic is awesome ill try get some frenz to review this story too
That guy83 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Very nice chapter, things continue to get interesting.

However, if I may add my two cents, 'Minus 150' is a little much. By that anyone or anything caught in the open for more then a few seconds would be frozen solid. Other then that, good chapter.
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This story continues to impress. Poor Bones got shot in the back. I'm surprised he wasn't paralyzed!
That guy83 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You've snagged my interest. Do go on...
MJDM95 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
MUST UPDATE MORE...HAHHHA...MORE...CHAPTERS FOR THE FANFIC GOD...
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
The Eldar...are not as smart as they like to think themselves as. They should follow the Commissar's line of thinking and making alliances instead of more enemies, considering the fact there are so few of them in number to begin with!