Reviews for Dean's Rules
I loved reading Dean's rules now I'm reading Dean's mistakes
Dani for Jesus chapter 5 . 8/19
I loved reading Dean's rules and now I'm reading Dean's mistakes
Katlover98 chapter 5 . 7/4
Such a good fic, I read it all in one sitting

I loved it

Happy writings
i like the ending too
thatfangirl1821 chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
This story was really good! And seeing Sammy act childish and Dean so protective was awesome and kind of adorable. My favorite part was when Dean was telling off Dean.
Fanthrohellandba chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
I love this more then life omg amazing amazing amazing just yesssss
just me chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Fuck yes for breaking benjamin (sorry if you don't like swearing Idk ahh I got excited haven't even finsihed the chapter yet but..)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
what i dont like is people who write stories with this theme of john being a bad or mean father john LOVED his boys he did the best he could and only wanted to protect them. not only do you turn sam into a pussy cause it suits your needs. you also way overdid it with the injuries sam would be in too much pain to move and would need medical attention right away. you also paint dean wrong. yes he loves sam to death but he loved his father and had too much respect for him to be disrespectful like that. and you portray john as an uncaring father. john would be right there helping to take care of sam. if your gonna cut it up like that thats what you need to warn people of. you portray all of them wrong. also depending on how old sam is here dean might have still been in school he didnt drop out til he was a senior and sam as a kid could take care of himself. im not even gonna finish this thats how strongly i disaprove...but next time warn people that none of the characters are in character.
Valkyr1eCa1n chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
That song totally fit! Love breaking benjamin
btw Love the fic so far!
big glee famanic chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
I have finally found a Fic that shows Dean in the way I thought he would be like and it ends in five chapters... I loved this sooo much! I love how Sam called Dean 'daddy' and how Dean called Sammy 'baby' I love this way too much
Cateleon10 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I read a lot of stories but I really enjoyed this one. I also found a great song :)
Rosie-14-12xo chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Really, really like this story. Kind of addicted to it... Hello three in the morning! However, Sam is acting like he is about five when you stated that he was fifteen, which is kind of unrealistic in my opinion. Also, would Dean really call Sam 'angel' (no chick flick moments and all that?). But don't worry about me, write how YOU want to. That's just an idea. That being said. Love your work, looking forward to reading more. :-)
Rosie xx
Von chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This story is a little over the top, over-dramatic and features an emo-teen Sam. I chuckled at the whole 'he found he could release his painful emotions through singing karaoke' thing - seriously, that's hilarious. Aside from the woe-is-me, dramatic arm flung over the forehead vibe, the story is written well and has an interesting narrative thread.

I'm pretty sure Dean would consider most of those artists to be emo chick groups, but that's just my opinion.

The physical damage Sam is living through is the most illusion-breaking aspect of this story. One does not just hide (and run and hunt and sing through) five broken ribs, or a broken ankle. Unless he's shooting up with morphine every day, I suppose.
pipinheart chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Loved it!
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Same thing happened to me. We were watching Supernatural (me my mom and sister) then my younger sis walks in and says that guy is redic and my moms like what did u just say the she said you know redic, short for ridicules we cracked up laughing the the show came back on and we shut up