Reviews for Dean's Rules
Guest chapter 4 . 7h
what i dont like is people who write stories with this theme of john being a bad or mean father john LOVED his boys he did the best he could and only wanted to protect them. not only do you turn sam into a pussy cause it suits your needs. you also way overdid it with the injuries sam would be in too much pain to move and would need medical attention right away. you also paint dean wrong. yes he loves sam to death but he loved his father and had too much respect for him to be disrespectful like that. and you portray john as an uncaring father. john would be right there helping to take care of sam. if your gonna cut it up like that thats what you need to warn people of. you portray all of them wrong. also depending on how old sam is here dean might have still been in school he didnt drop out til he was a senior and sam as a kid could take care of himself. im not even gonna finish this thats how strongly i disaprove...but next time warn people that none of the characters are in character.
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 2 . 1/17
That song totally fit! Love breaking benjamin
btw Love the fic so far!
big glee famanic chapter 5 . 1/15
I have finally found a Fic that shows Dean in the way I thought he would be like and it ends in five chapters... I loved this sooo much! I love how Sam called Dean 'daddy' and how Dean called Sammy 'baby' I love this way too much
Cateleon10 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I read a lot of stories but I really enjoyed this one. I also found a great song :)
Rosie-14-12xo chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Really, really like this story. Kind of addicted to it... Hello three in the morning! However, Sam is acting like he is about five when you stated that he was fifteen, which is kind of unrealistic in my opinion. Also, would Dean really call Sam 'angel' (no chick flick moments and all that?). But don't worry about me, write how YOU want to. That's just an idea. That being said. Love your work, looking forward to reading more. :-)
Rosie xx
Von chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This story is a little over the top, over-dramatic and features an emo-teen Sam. I chuckled at the whole 'he found he could release his painful emotions through singing karaoke' thing - seriously, that's hilarious. Aside from the woe-is-me, dramatic arm flung over the forehead vibe, the story is written well and has an interesting narrative thread.

I'm pretty sure Dean would consider most of those artists to be emo chick groups, but that's just my opinion.

The physical damage Sam is living through is the most illusion-breaking aspect of this story. One does not just hide (and run and hunt and sing through) five broken ribs, or a broken ankle. Unless he's shooting up with morphine every day, I suppose.
pipinheart chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Loved it!
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Same thing happened to me. We were watching Supernatural (me my mom and sister) then my younger sis walks in and says that guy is redic and my moms like what did u just say the she said you know redic, short for ridicules we cracked up laughing the the show came back on and we shut up
Kyrianae Narii chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Yeah accidently click post review before putting in my review in ch. 5... Oops?

For a first fic this is really good I mean that seriously. Though I am a little confused about Sam being so small... Has he not been growing at all? Does this version of Sam still turn into the Sasquatch we all know and love... Well at least hight wise any way...

And what do you mean by ventriliquist 'cause I may understand it in a different sense, 'cause what you described sounds a bit more like an impressionist.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
mandancie chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
this was really good! :) I have to say I really enjoyed this story! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Awww... Dean is the Daddy here for Sammy! I'm happy and felt funny... :')

I kind of felt pity at John. Just a bit.

If I'm Dean, i'd terribly felt hurt when my baby brother Sammy, the one who he take care since he(Dean) still a little kid, get close to someone else more than with him because this STUPID mistake, misunderstanding! But I guess Dean still Sammy's number one. I do hope so in here, this fic.
I feel bad for Sam, yes I am. But it's always Dean's problem who can't stop make me sad and worried more than anything!D':

Anyway... nice fic!
the-tuesday-moose chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You, my good man, have an amazing taste in music.
karl1n chapter 5 . 2/20/2013