Reviews for Soul Mates
Flamedragonhime chapter 23 . 7/30
I loved this! It's the third time a read it in the past few months. Keep writing amazing stories like this and keep up the ichihime spirit!
achi chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
I love it..just simply love it
elyon.holic chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
what a beautiful story i love it from beginning to end
my favorite part when ichigo used her powers and more acknowledge her abilities and helped in training her

i hope somithing smilair hapene in the final arc and we more about her unique nature and background

ichihime for ever
dloold87 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
yay good story, loved it. I just wish Ichigo would have gotten to kill Kobe slowly and painfully, its what he deserved after all.
dloold87 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
I am all for skinning kobe and drinking his blood in front of his dying eyes, then once he was dead I would let my hollow eat his soul just to finish off. But then again I am an evil vindictive ass when someone I care deeply for is hurt by someone.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Love love love loved it! The only thing is, I wish you watched the English sub episodes instead, because it's slightly off putting when there aren't suffixes. Also, I wish you woulda had some RenRuki :) but other than that, I LOVED IT!
deathangelwings1 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Amazing story! You are one in few author's who can really capture the reader's attention! Also you kept each and every one of the character's real personalities! I enjoyed your story & keep on writing you do very well in it! (:
A Midsummer chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
There are things about it that I love, I like and I didn't quite like but pros outweigh the cons so who cares anyway. But the sexual assault thing sure frazzled my nerves, like the safety bubble suddenly burst and reality slammed in my mind.

Also, I love that it was Ichigo who taught her how to fight more effectively because most fanfic authors tend to ignore her complex about being useless and just ease it with Ichigo's protective tendencies. Which is a no no no because that defeats the purpose of everything. How is Orihime supposed to be more confident if she can't even protect herself with her own strength? She had this "power to transcend god's territory" for a damn reason, let her use it.

Two is Better Than One kept playing in my mind so I guess that song is my theme song for this fic. I think it fits anyway.
teetertotter23 chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
The best! Absolutely loved it!
INeedAnAccount chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Kyaaaaaah! It's so cuuuuuuuuute!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
heart chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
I love the way on how you portray and develop ichigo and orihime's relationship, though i would like it better if there's more action packed situation where in they would fight together back to back as a couple... but anyways good job for a well written story!
RachetM chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
They got married OMFG!
KYAHHH i love it soooooooooooo much!
Ion Void chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
True love :)
Naruleach98 chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
I thought this was very well written. I especially loved the idea of ichigo and orihime being soul mates haha :)
jillia chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
And they live happy ever after.. I love it when it comes to happy ending . I think this story is the best one from your others. Sweet!