Reviews for Soul Mates
7w7 chapter 3 . 8/20
I really like this :) is a really original idea.
BloomXboom chapter 23 . 7/12
Omgggggggggggg
I love it so much.
Hands down one of the great fanfiction.
And what makes it more great is that it's a complete story without one to wait for the next chapter to come out *giggles* loved it.
Thanks and be generous
crista2311 chapter 23 . 7/7
Absolutely loved it! Especially the idea of Ichigo and Orihime being soul mates! :)
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 18 . 6/29
Loving this fic so much! I love how your progressed their relationship and I have a big goofy grin on my face reading how sweet they are to each other. Very creative with the inner world connection too!
Aurona X chapter 1 . 6/29
Ah I've read this so many times, but it never, ever loses its appeal as a story! I absolutely adore it!
Linalop chapter 23 . 6/27
I loved the story! The plot was great, how it started out and triggered their relationship. I missed the hollow Ichigo in the end of the story a bit, but it didn't make your story any less great. Keep up the great work. I will definitely check your other works out. :)
HuntressXHunter chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Ichigo the guard dog
Flamedragonhime chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
I loved this! It's the third time a read it in the past few months. Keep writing amazing stories like this and keep up the ichihime spirit!
achi chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
I love it..just simply love it
elyon.holic chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
what a beautiful story i love it from beginning to end
my favorite part when ichigo used her powers and more acknowledge her abilities and helped in training her

i hope somithing smilair hapene in the final arc and we more about her unique nature and background

ichihime for ever
dloold87 chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
yay good story, loved it. I just wish Ichigo would have gotten to kill Kobe slowly and painfully, its what he deserved after all.
dloold87 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
I am all for skinning kobe and drinking his blood in front of his dying eyes, then once he was dead I would let my hollow eat his soul just to finish off. But then again I am an evil vindictive ass when someone I care deeply for is hurt by someone.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Love love love loved it! The only thing is, I wish you watched the English sub episodes instead, because it's slightly off putting when there aren't suffixes. Also, I wish you woulda had some RenRuki :) but other than that, I LOVED IT!
deathangelwings1 chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
Amazing story! You are one in few author's who can really capture the reader's attention! Also you kept each and every one of the character's real personalities! I enjoyed your story & keep on writing you do very well in it! (:
A Midsummer chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
There are things about it that I love, I like and I didn't quite like but pros outweigh the cons so who cares anyway. But the sexual assault thing sure frazzled my nerves, like the safety bubble suddenly burst and reality slammed in my mind.

Also, I love that it was Ichigo who taught her how to fight more effectively because most fanfic authors tend to ignore her complex about being useless and just ease it with Ichigo's protective tendencies. Which is a no no no because that defeats the purpose of everything. How is Orihime supposed to be more confident if she can't even protect herself with her own strength? She had this "power to transcend god's territory" for a damn reason, let her use it.

Two is Better Than One kept playing in my mind so I guess that song is my theme song for this fic. I think it fits anyway.