Reviews for Asura's Respect! Thunder Dragon Vs Light Dragon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I luv this... *-* luv Akira and Chiaki... the couple and the rest of the casts were so cool...
boyxaudungcoi chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is awesum... OvO
Emma chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The fight is breathtaking, : Goki 4ever!
CallmeBAka chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cute. :D

Goki and Chiaki seems pretty much in love as expected. Awesome battle too, it's time for the dragon lord to confirm his respect over the demon lord YIEYIE!
YUkiko chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome chap. Extraordianry story.

Hope you'll write more for the series.

AzureKnight2008 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hi Khaossonic! FINALLY I manage to sit down and write my review to you for this chapter, after a lllllooooonnnnggggggg while. Sorry sorry... :bangheadonatable: I know I should have done this a long time ago right after I read it (a long time ago too, don't kill me), so as to "boost" my fav writer's spirit so that he would write more but I was too busy to do. My bad. _ It was also because this chapter is full of nuances and it left me with an overwhelming emotion that I didn't know where to start, so I often delay my review. { Okay, now on with my opinions!

Once reading the title, I'm sure that not only me but also anyone who have read the Manga or stuck to your fic from the very beginning until now... would easily guess this chapter has sth to do with the Blue Demon Lord. :heart: Nevertheless, how the story went actually made me astounded. It all started with a strange dream of Ryu in an "unknown" world of the dragons, this chilled me somehow despite my knowing about he relates to dragons, so is Akira BUT the difference between them is that Asura is a true Dragon Lord whereas Goki is a Demon Lord blessed with the power of the dragon servants of Acalanantha (long story, if you want to know you would have to re-read the "Shugendou" section on my DA and find the connection between Goki and the Immovable King of Light).

At first, I was not sure what to expect because your idea was very original compared to other KDZ fanfics, including mine b/c I mostly stuck to the Manga/Anime plot, and my amazement increased once I know where the story proceeded: Goki was going to gain another POWER ELEMENT! COOL! :squeal: According to the Manga plot he MUST acquire his last two elements ("Fire" & "Wind") from his descendants who only God-know-where they-currently-are, :rolleyes: but since your plot follows neither plots (or probably a mix), I can say it is quite acceptable for Goki to regain the rest of his power this way, which Asura was not going to make it so easy for him though. Asura is now the new ruler of the Dragon Realm (wow!) and he wanted to show his supremacy (dragon pride). It was quite unreasonable of the Dragon Lord, but necessary b/c we were able to witness an EPIC showdown between two friends-now-rivals! Words are not enough to describe how I felt about this particular part of this chapter, truly amazing, truly epic and...heart-breaking. I admit I shared the same feelings with Chiaki during the fight, it was a pain to see her two friends engage in a battle in which either's victory would not give her happiness, and worse, what if either should fall? It would only break her heart into a million pieces if it were the one she was secretly in love with. Knowing Goki's true nature, he wouldn't do so far as harming his friends & beloved under any circumstances; if you can recall his confrontation with Kazue who had been turned into a beast in the Anime version, you could see that even though he had the power to defeat the beast with a SINGLE hit, he remained hesitating which allowed the beast to attack him again and again until he was found lying unconsciously under the snowy abyss when Granny Saki, Souma and others came to his aid. However, once he realized the life of his precious and the fate of mankind lie in his hands, he became decisive and no one could stop him anyone. He didn't sacrifice Kazue to achieve his goal either. This is his notably trait which made me adore him so much. :heart: Well, how things went in this chapter is pretty similar when Goki saved Asura from his "madness" caused by the excessive use of that special technique. :gasp: No matter how frustrated I was when the Dragon Lord used such a murderous move on his friend, I couldn't blame him b/c it was not the normal Asura everyone knows. I bet the Thunder Dragon couldn't foresee the outcome of his "Dragon's Pride" either, so... :sighed: everyone was completely speechless after the attack that set half of the coliseum in flame. Then again thanks to his event, we were able to witness the precious friendship of our characters when they risked themselves to stand up for the Blue Demon Lord who managed to escape the deathblow but was still severely injured, which reminded me of his fight against Vasara when he took Vasara's deadly full-on attack and fell unconscious with serious injuries to his arms; he only regained his consciousness when hearing Chiaki's voice with her hand holding tightly to his. :touched: The scene was even more heart-breaking here b/c the battered lord remained motionless despite his master calling to him and she was panic. But Asura was wrong, the Dragon Lord was too sure of himself to ever realize that as long as the head of a demon lord is still in one-piece with his body, he'll forever be ALIVE (I'm referring to the excessive use of "LUDRA" from Zenki too, his body was killed, not him). It was true to Goki in this case when he came to, as Zenki expected, and stronger than ever once the "Fire" element became his possession again (somehow I got a feeling that Akira/Goki could get his element back from Asura at the beginning but he didn't, for some unknown reason, just like what happened in vol 07 Manga when the "Earth" element was suddenly drawn back to him after he thought Shinsenbou was dead, which was not entirely true. )

AT last, the end of the fight, to me, was a mixture of delight and excessive laughter. LOL You know the reason! It was hilarious! XD I was utterly bewildered meeting Asura's father and now HIS mother appeared too. As much as King Asura is wise and benevolent, Queen Marianme is mysterious, like a deep sea where she lives, thus unpredictable in an ABSOLUTELY funny way. She decided to scare Ryu, that's one, LOL she even allowed her beloved son to be "taken care of" by his friends... AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH! Poor Asura, though he deserves it. :rollofflaughing: Goki, as usual, remained a true gentleman during the surprising meeting with the Dragon family who owed a lot to him and Zenki in the past whereas Zenki was proud (and cocky) as ever. ; What's more? The last part was truly a good way to end the chapter, it was so beautiful and touching, no need for words b/c they already affirmed their relationship through the way they unconsciously drawn to each other. :sighdreamily:

To sum up, this chap is my MOST favorite in your fic. Keep up the great work! XD

P/s: I guess Asura's "Inferno Dragonic Maelstrom" is similar to a special technique of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho series. If you ever notice, Hiei and his fellow Kurama greatly resemble Zenki's and Goki's character. :smile: The two series were released in almost the same period, as far as I know.
811 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This chapter is amazing...! I'm interested since lotsa fic have begun to accept GokinCHiaki as a couple,actually the news is tenn times better than the common ZennChi.:d
L chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What a great shot, I was it very much.

Good job man. Keep the greatness up always.
oOo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
BEST CHAP EVER!I FEEL RELIEVED WHEN HE'S OKAY AND WON THE FIGHT TOO! DIS WAS SO GREAT!
Mr X chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This chapter is so beautiful. I think Goki and Chiaki is not only partners in fighting but also a handsome a pity Asura was pummeled for his good deed as if it was not for him these two would probably show their feelings so strongly. Nice work for the story!it's truly worth the wait.
Yuna chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is so touching,when I read I felt like crying at the part when Chiaki rushed out to protect her secret love without idea of GoxChi is so mainstream that I find it enjoyable to read their pure affair./smile/
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Woawoawoa totally AWESOME UPGRADE for Goki!I believe I got his illus of lv 4 somewhere on the net, he's totally AWESOME!Love the touching !is ENVIOUS!X]