Reviews for double negatives
Mickey chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Very sweet
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this was fantastic. i love samkurt, and your writing is amazing. simply jaw-dropping.

i love how sam keeps denying his love for kurt, and how no matter what, he just can't stay away from him, and i do love the happy ending, as always.

adding to favorites because this is precious and beautiful.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Thanks for the great read!
J.W.Melmoth chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is amazing. I'm very moved. Well done!
avalokannon chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome narration. Sam's indifference towards his feelings for Kurt is just boiling, and it's absolutely delicious. :D Although Little Einsteins and Captain Crunches mean nothing to me, they create a very quaint and warm feeling.

Thanks. :*
clovrboy chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Beautiful story. I was feeling so sad for Sam, but I'm glad that at th end Kurt did something.
kidimpulse213 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh wow, this was just so gorgeously written. I absolutely loved it, and oh god, sometimes I just want to give Sam a hug. The part where he thinks about how Kurt deserves NYADA and all the best things and he shouldn't intrude on that is absolutely heartbreaking.

Thank you for sharing! :)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
It's creepy what a pathetic little fangirl I am when it comes to your stories, and I know I've mostly only read you Shameless stuff before this, but dlfkgjdkg you're writing Kurt&Sam and I couldn't resist. What I love about this is that you don't make things big and dramatic, they just kind of are what they are, which probably doesn't make sense or whatever. I mean, yeah you have Sam pining over Kurt and all, but it's all still kind of normal and slow and realistic and not over-the-top. Also, the end was sweet and lovely and everything Kurt&Sam ought to be :)