Reviews for Peter and the Silver Chalice
itosc12 chapter 7 . 3/23
I have been reading this fic and its really good! I read your bio and how you have several chapters already written, when are you going to post? I really want to see how this arc ends!
jasminejohnson41 chapter 5 . 2/10
I've been waiting for a fan fiction like this pm me later thank you!
HarperNotes0981 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Okay, quick tip, always edit your chapters before posting them. You have a lot of mistakes! Great job building up emotions, but it was really predictable, the plot of the chapter. Also, when you write a cliffhanger always follow it up with a chapter within a week of posting the cliffhanger.
Vic95 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I hope everything is ok in your real life. It's taking a while for you to update, and I do hope you will eventually. This has potential and since we may not be getting another Starcatchers book, this really helps satisfy my Starcatchers cravings. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I can't belive there ae more fans of this series, Fom what i've seen, we on't get alot of support. Where did you get the idea for this story? It's so detailed, It's almost as if you took the journey to neverland and fought ombra yourself! :)
Amu chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Nice continuation!
I hope that you make another chapter and finish the story ;)
I can't wait for the next chapter
DomesticHeart chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
sCREAMS

Peter! Oh, the poor boy! Oh, the absolute horror of it all! Ahhh! /Faints. Why oh why didn't you listen to the great and wizened Tinkerbell?

Just kidding. While I am feeling a little bit sorry for Peter, I am also ridiculously happy that there are a few of my favorite villains from the Starcatchers Series being portrayed excellently in this story. I do tend to switch between the sides of pure intent and the doom-bringers, though, so do not expect me to keep up that sour/sarcastic-filled attitude towards our fine hero!

I must say, this chapter did seem kind of... well, rushed. There were a few letters left off at the ends of some words that should have been plural rather than singular, and a few commas were lost, but there weren't any misspellings that particularly stood out or caught my eye. So, mainly a few grammatical errors were present in this chapter and can be fixed optionally.

Also, that ending! Bring on all of your suspenseful wordplay, dear FanFiction author, it shall not sway me from my path when reading this fine tale! Great work!
panfan06 chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
Hi regja, I'm very impressed with your story, it reads very much like the starcatcher books! Just two little comments on this chapter. First, The address on the letter should be PA, not PE for Pennsylvania. Second, Pittsburgh (where the kids are from in Bridge to Neverland) is about 5 and a half hours from Princeton - much to far for Sarah to commute. However it does make sense for her to be home on winter break. Anyways, keep up the writing, it's good!
Vic95 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Great story so far! And I hope you keep your promise with the 50 chapters, because now writing this review, the last update was sometime last year (something like that). Also, in all honesty, if Captain Hook ever got hold of the Pod, and escaped into Disney World, I'm pretty sure he'd be easily taken down by the security guards with tasers x) Now that would be interesting to see...
Junjou chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Update update update
Kanae chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Please write more chapters!
Meimi chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Omg please please PLEASE!
Continue the story is soooooo good!
Please finish it !
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
UnofficialLibrarian chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
UPDATE...UPDATE...
UnofficialLibrarian chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
You had better continue this or I'll sender youmy grumpy ninjas after you
DomesticHeart chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Ohohoho, Elvish!

It's been a long time since I read LOTR...