Reviews for Naruto The Next Generation
UltimateUnknown chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
It bothers me that Hinata isn't even showing any signs of acknowledgement of her daughter. It just seems highly unlike her character. I think the whole "mystery" behind her mother is kind of played out at this point. I just want them all to meet and know.
UltimateUnknown chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh man, the feels are strong in this one. Great job. Love the Naru-Hana dynamic going on here.
UltimateUnknown chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Bring it...Hinata Hyuga!

I remember Usagi drop when I read this.
adngo714 chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
This chapter lacks proper spacing, so it is hard to read.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
next ...
Chewie Cookies chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
That was so cute! Great job!
nbcaihbsd chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
oh my gosh.. this was sooo awesome.. good work with it ;) hope ya will do that sequel ;)
Flashohol chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
This is dragging on far to long and Ive lost interest. It was pretty good but I just got annoyed with the situation.
onceuponabloodynight chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Oooohhhhh! I love this story so much! I won't pressure you to update but if you can please do… I really like your story! _
MidnightHunter563 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Just started this story today and i'll i have to say is...Damn, the story you created is amazing and i can't wait for more. the fact that you had hinata and naruto hook up after a night of drinking is close to me, and i'm glad that they found each other. keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to more.
Ibbuki chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
More Please! Awesome Story!

"Overly Obsesssed Fan Time"
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR

Ok that's enough!
littlechick2013 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
awwwwwww so flippen cute
MrClosedEyes chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I like this. I wish you made the secret of Hana mother last a little longer, but it's all good in the end. I enjoy how this story is going so far, however i would like to ask if you could extend it a little more. Like a few stories in between before the wedding on. That way we can see everyone reactions to the news and see how their love grows even more. It would be awesome if you could show more of naruto's moves if there's anymore battle scenes in the future. the only thing i ask is that you continue make this more "fluff" and make naruto and hinata appear more mature/parentlike as we go on. Good luck and i'll be following this fic.
adngo714 chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I don't care if you make a NaruHina wedding chapter or not.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
this is soooo cute update