Reviews for Fixing Broken Bonds
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
Love it this was such a sweet ending. Will there be a epiloge of them with maybe their kids. I hope that Randy and Kelly have a boy.
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
Love it update soon. Yay Kelly and Randy finally made up and are getting together. Maybe they will even spend the night with eachother. Omg I can't believe Evan would go that far as to end his friendship with Tiffany completely I hope they can some how find a way to work this out or that Evan can save Tiffany from making a big mistake.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Continue, ur an amazing writer!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Love it update soon
I hope that Randy and Kelly get together soon. And when they have kids I hope that they have a boy or better yet what if they have Twins Boys. How cute would that be two mini Randy's, his Twin Vipers.
FanfictionWhisperx chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
I still love this story It happens and every good thing have to come to a end right? (:
FanfictionWhisperx chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Nooo she can't marry him
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Love it update soon
I hope that Randy and Kelly get together soon, maybe he should take her to a WWE show that might be cool for her and then he can show her off. I hope that if they do they might have a baby boy maybe before they get married and prove that they love eachother. Wow drew asked Tiffany to marry him I wonder how Evan will react.
XxIloveyouJeffandTrishHardyxX chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Oh my word. I see some sparks between Randy&Kelly! omg. Tiffany getting married to Drew? oh fhuck no! I can't live to see my baby Evan getting hurt! lmao. I have a feeling you have a great idea for the story.. I'm a mind reader like Mr. Sexy Orton. Lol (; haha. Update!
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
Love it update soon
Yep Cody is cheating I can just tell. I hope Kelly and Randy talk soon.
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
Love it update soon
Oh god things are about to get really heated up their dad just has to come in now and possibly ruin everything. UES you go Kelly I am so glad she beat down Sam now she can get her man and she might need him now more than ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2012
omg yes tiff realize that evans the one and ooo punklee omg i love it i love the drama keep it up
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Love it update soon
I hope Kelly goes in there and kisses Randy and then tells off Samantha.
Saphireflames2013 chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Yessssds love the drama keep it up
JohnCenaRkoFanForever chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Love it update soon
I wonder what Kelly is going to do when Randy wales up. If they ever get together it would be so cute if they had a son and named him Randy Jr or RJ for short.
newlovergirl chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
In a future chapter can you mention Randy divorce and daughter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »